Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Color: White|Change

on July 13, 2010
I got this haridryer as a replacement for my t3 Evolution ($300 and overheated constantly). My hairdresser had a Babyliss one, and I wasn't ready to spend that much money on a hairdryer again, so after some research I chose this one. I love it. It is lightweight, powerful, and makes my hair shiny and easy to style. I would definitely recommend as it is also very affordable. Drugstore hairdryers just won't do the job. This dries thick hair in half the time.
on November 26, 2012
Great professional hairdryer. I bought this because my hairdresser uses it. It's lightweight, has six settings to use and does not dry out my hair. I have fine thin hair so I love that the heat and air flow settings can be changed. Cord is long but not at all bulky. I would buy this again!
on August 10, 2013
I only use Babyliss tool... This dryer is Really powerful. It dries the hair quickly, but my issue is as a licensed cosmetologist i wouldn't recommend for salon use. Only because the concentrator always falls off. & it gets kinda annoying after a while. i i i do recommend this dryer & i would give 5 stars if the nozzle stayed on.
33 comments|40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 22, 2011
This blow dryer was in the Mirage hotel in Vegas after using it a few times I found it online and bought it. I love it. Dries in 1/2 the time and leaves hair softer than others I've used.
33 comments|59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 19, 2015
Purchased in Nov 2014 and trusted the name brand. It worked well, thought the concentrator ALWAYS falls off, which is a nuisance at best, a finger burner at worst. Suddenly, in April of this year, one of the plug prongs started to push back into the safety housing , rendering the dryer useless. Despite a written 3 year warranty on manufacturing defects, there is no US distributor and I have had no response from anyone regarding repair of the dryer. Paid to much for something that only had 5 months of use and a non-response manufacturer. Very disappointing. Will not purchase this brand again.
on August 21, 2012
I have never believed that a device that just blows air has been worth the kind of money the salon dryers cost--i admit it. I recently got my shoulder length hair cut into an angled bob, which requires me to actually style my hair as opposed to the "ponytail every day" habit that I had fallen into. As such I was really frustrated with my Conair $40 dryer, even though it was "ionic.". My newly short hair still took a long time to dry and I couldn't get it smooth with a good round brush, so I was having to use my chi straightening iron after I blew it out and still wasn't thrilled. I was at a friend's house when she got her daughter out of the bath and watched her blow her thick,super-long hair dry in less time than it was taking me to get my short hair dry at home. It was this Babyliss dryer. So I ran home, found it on amazon for much less than retail, ordered it with Prime shipping on Friday and have been waiting. I took my daughter to swim class this morning with dirty hair and a hat because I knew this was being delivered this afternoon! So it arrives, I shoo the kids into the basement, and washed my hair. I decided to try it with no product, just my normal shampoo and conditioner. HOLY SMOKES. It took quite literally 5 or 6 minutes TOPS from sopping wet and then towel dried to styled. And I mean STYLED. I look like I paid for a blowout, my hair is shiny and bouncy and looks so healthy! My 6 year old has the same haircut as me and I can't wait till her bath tonight to blow dry her hair, lol! I can't say anything yet about how long it wil last, but I am currently 100% thrilled with this product! I always have thought it was more technique than the tool, but I can't believe how fast and easy it was to get my hair looking like I went to a Blow-Dry bar! I never would have thought the dryer could make such a difference! If you're a skeptic like me...Try it!
on January 13, 2013
This is a really great item, I use it in the salon daily. It is lightweight and get's some really good heat flow. Only complaint is that it is hard to find a replacement nozzle, and that the buttons are in a poor place. I find myself turning the settings to "cool" from hot during a blowout quite often.
on January 13, 2011
I'm nuts about this hairdryer. A major step up from the drugstore clunkers I've always had! It's very comfortable to hold and feels well put together and sturdy, even though it's light in weight.

Compact, but extremely powerful, so it dries quickly. The buttons are set into the handle a bit, so you don't change speeds or heat accidentally. There's both a cool setting and a cool-shot button. The settings are well regulated, so the heat is hot without burning and does not dry out my hair, but leaves it soft and silky.

The cord is super long and has a little loop built into it near the handle, so you could hang it if you wanted to. No more ugly black cord -- wonderful!

It's a pearly sort of white. Nifty.

Best of all, it's much quieter than any hairdryer I've ever had. No screeching background sound. I was starting to use earplugs with my old hairdryer; with this one, that is not at all necessary.

I've owned a lot of hairdyers in my life. This is the best ever.
on June 22, 2011
I did a lot of research before settling on this blow dryer. I was willing to invest in a higher-end dryer but was skeptical as to whether or not the performance would be worth the investment. I have been pleasantly surprised. This dryer does an excellent job. It's pretty fast, can crank out lots of air and heat, looks good, and leaves my hair silky smooth. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it's slightly heavier than I would like, and slightly louder than I would like. But again, only "slightly", and I'm the first to admit that nothing is perfect. Still, this dryer is pretty close to perfect. Recommended!
on August 23, 2012
YES! I have been a Solano Professional user for over 5 years and when it bit the dust I needed a replacement quick while I sent mine out for service (Solano will repair any of their dryers for $30). I didn't want to spend $100 on a back up dryer so I gave this one a try and I am super impressed. It weighs about 1/2 of my Solano and drys just as quicky. The power is there too. My only complaint is that as other reviewers have said, the buttons are positioned in a way where you will end up pressing them while drying which is somewhat annoying. Now that my Solano is back, I find that I am still using this one because it is so much lighter. And this one will definitely come with me on trips. If you don't want to spend a fortune, or are looking for a light-weight professional dryer, this is a great option.