BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Travel Dryer with Folding Handle (Dual Voltage)
- Dual votage for international travel
- Foldable handle
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I have shoulder-length thick hair and using the hotel dryer would take me 20+ mins just to get my hair to semi-dry (& this was using a super-absorbent hair towel prior to drying).
An effective dryer = high velocity for its size, and this little dryer delivers. This dryer easily out-performs others in the "Compact" range and most definitely in the Mini-range.
* High velocity (speed of air) for its size
* 2 settings (high heat/speed:low speed/heat)
* Matt finish: a) enables better grip b) hides fingerprints
* Removable back-grate enabling filter cleaning.
* 6-ft cord
* Small size - *almost* falls into "mini" category.
* Lightweight - approximately 12oz/350g including concentrator nozzle.
* Does not sound like a lawnmower - quiet.
* Dual voltage - a true travel dryer.
* 10A surge so can be safely plugged into "Shavers Only" bathroom outlets and safely used with travel adapters without fear of tripping the breaker or burning the adapter.
If you don't need the dual voltage, can spare a few grams and another inch or two in the suitcase, Babyliss' other Compact Travel [single voltage] dryers deliver a higher air volume for even faster drying.
Note that this travel version's model number ends in "T" (for "dual-voltage Travel") and does not have the cool-shot feature that the non-travel/non-dual voltage (and otherwise the same) version has. Additionally, the non-travel version does not have the folding handle.Read more ›
I am using the exact same shampoo, conditioner and mousse as before, but this dryer has given me more volume than I thought possible. It is 1000 watts, which is 200 more than the one I wore out (also a mini) so maybe that is why. I feared it would be too hot since I have fine, thin hair. There is a real difference using this little dryer. It is comfortable to use and the shine on my hair is better.
Now if you use the foam diffuser attachment as I do, you will have to put the plastic diffuser (included) on and then put on the foam one because the foam one will not stay on due to the small size of the dryer nozzle. Not a big deal, thank goodness or I would have had to return it. Be aware, there are few of these types of dryers available in a regular store. I've looked because I wanted to see what I was buying before I got it. Couldn't find anything like this anywhere. All dryers in the stores and beauty supplies are very high heat, like 1600 - 1875 watts which I did not want.
The heat temperature and air volume would work easily for medium to thick hair, though for very thick hair it probably wouldn't be as quick. For those of us with finer hair, this is perfect.
I totally recommend this dryer to anyone with fine hair and up to medium thickness. I think you would be as tickled with your purchase as I am. Other than the small nozzle opening to attach my foam diffuser to (solved by adding the included plastic diffuser), there is not one thing I can say about this dryer other than PERFECT FOR ME and surprising benefits with more volume to my hair than I thought possible.
1. Dual voltage dryers that have multiple speed/heat settings may not work on all settings once you convert to the Europe voltage. It's like a cruel trick. Here's this fabulous dryer, and it works over seas, but nothing about it's fabulousness will work over seas. Haha! This dryer promises that both of it's settings (high or low) will work.
2. There is much controversy over Ionic/non Ionic dyers. Allegedly, Ionic works fast and eliminates frizz, but possibly at the cost of volume and body. I went with this one not because I choose any side in this war of hair dryers, but because it seemed the only one that fit all my needs. Mainly that it be insanely light and tiny to justify my taking it all the way to Italy when there might be dryers in the hotels I'm staying in, anyway.
3. Many dryers call themselves light but aren't really.
4. You can spend hundreds of dollars for a dryer that is no hotter or stronger than one for less than $50. But the expensive one may last longer. (This I knew years ago when I finally got sick of buying a $35 dryer every year and bought, instead, a Super Solano and haven't had to buy one for... about a decade?)
Ok, so on to the review. This thing is miniscule. I have never seen a dryer so small. It's like a toy. See the photo. And it's about half a pound or even less. I was thrilled.
It's hot! Much hotter than I expected. There's no cool setting and no cool 'shot'.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Based on my love of my full size BaByliss hair dryer from a few years ago that I considered an investment, my husband bought me this travel one for Christmas. Read morePublished 1 day ago by NC_yogi
Works great and blows a huge amount of air for its small size. My kids can easily grab and use it because of the small size.Published 3 days ago by Vanito
Amazingly light and Wow does it put out the air for such a small package! Great for travel -- just pop it in your carry-on or bag and doesn't add much weight at all.Published 5 days ago by IRB Beach Gal
Got it for my wife for traveling. This thing is SMALL! and really looks like a toy. When we unpackaged it we all laughed and thought it wouldn't work well. Read morePublished 10 days ago by anoopster
Love this perfect little hair dryer. Small but powerful enough for my thick but very fine hair!Published 10 days ago by sandra lynn barringer
Purchased in January of 2015. Hairdryer used a couple of times a week during the year. Stopped working exactly a year from purchase.Published 26 days ago by Anna1982
This deserves 3.5 stars because it's so small and useful when traveling. The problem is that it doesn't do a great job of drying hair. Read morePublished 27 days ago by Miller