5.0 out of 5 stars A Lot of Fun For A Little Money
I bought umbrellas for three grandkids under the age of four. Now they love it when it rains and ask to go outside with their umbrellas. They played it with for hours in the rain yesterday.

Published on August 16, 2012 by Conspicuous Consumer

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap
I pulled the umbrella out of the box and it was broken. I didn't even open it. Adorable looking, but very cheaply made.
Published 7 months ago by Hramama

5.0 out of 5 stars A Lot of Fun For A Little Money, August 16, 2012
Conspicuous Consumer (Georgia Regents University) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Butterfly Umbrella Purple/Blue (Toy)

This one was for the girly girl and she loves to prance while holding it. It's perfectly sized for a child and easy for her to hold but big enough for me to use. Opens and closes like a dream.

Update: Had this umbrella for 19 months now with no damage and it gets used every time it rains.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enchanting!, November 4, 2013
This review is from: Butterfly Umbrella Purple/Blue (Toy)
Absolutely enchanting and adorable! I wish they made an adult size!! My step daughter absolutely loves it! I do recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Butterfly Umbella perfect fo a little one, September 1, 2013
This review is from: Butterfly Umbrella Purple/Blue (Toy)
I got this for my 6 year old granddaughter who was visiting for part of the summer. We had plans for some day trips and rain was predicted so I ordered it on line. Purple is her favorite color and she loves butterflys so it soun perfect.

It is easy for to open and close and she is delighted with this

4.0 out of 5 stars Butterfly Unbrella review, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Butterfly Umbrella Purple/Blue (Toy)
I bought this for my 3 year old granddaughter. Very pretty and unique. She loved it! It is kid friendly with round plastic knobs on the end of the spokes. Easy to operate up and down. I did have to return the first one I got as it was defective with a bent up rod, but I received a new one very quickly that was perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars So so cute, March 7, 2014
This review is from: Butterfly Umbrella Purple/Blue (Toy)
My 3.5 year old has wanted an umbrella for quite a while, and I wanted something made for children that wouldn't have any sharp metal pieces that might poke out. This one fits the bill and is really adorable at the same time. Very easy for her to open and close it as well.

*Update*
It's been almost 5 months since we received this umbrella and sadly it broke the other day out of the blue while we were at the park (during a rain storm, unfortunately). My daughter went to open it up and we noticed there were metal pieces poking through the top, so we had to throw it away. I realize umbrellas are not the sturdiest items but she wasn't that rough on it (she liked to open it and around around with it, nothing that strenuous). I will probably order another one because she has loved playing with it rain or shine, indoors and out, but I'm disappointed it didn't last a little longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kid Loved it!, February 14, 2014
This review is from: Butterfly Umbrella Purple/Blue (Toy)
So far, has not broken...it has lasted a few beatings. Classmates want to know where this was bought. Very cute thing...

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, August 18, 2013
M. Martin (Boulder, CO & Paducah, KY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Butterfly Umbrella Purple/Blue (Toy)
This umbrella is pretty well made, it's absolutely my daughter's favorite, super cute, I definitely recommend this product, especially at this price point.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, January 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute!, August 4, 2013
This review is from: Butterfly Umbrella Purple/Blue (Toy)
Our five year granddaughter loved this birthday present. She lives where it rain a lot and needs a quality kid's umbrella. Functional, easy to use, cute, and durable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine quality umbrella, still holding up a month later, January 21, 2013
This review is from: Butterfly Umbrella Purple/Blue (Toy)
Cute umbrella, it's been used quite a bit and still holding up. Good quality and I expect it to hold up for quite a while

Butterfly Umbrella Purple/Blue