4.0 out of 5 stars Works, as advertised... sort of
Published 14 months ago by Mermaid_Sullivan

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I am disappointed with this item (especially for the price). It does make you sweat A LOT around the waist. I have not noticed any difference in my waist/mid-section and I have been using it for at least a month. It cannot be machine washed and seems to be loosing its shape a bit.
Published on April 13, 2011 by Penny Pincher

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, April 13, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, as advertised... sort of, May 6, 2013
This review is from: Baboosh Body Unisex Sports Wrap By Brooke Burke (Apparel)
In using the Baboosh, I've noticed that I DO sweat a lot, and I DO loose weight around the core. The weight is pure water, and it comes back once I'm fully re-hydrated. SO, it does work "as advertised"... it's just not permanent. I give this a 4 star because Brooke wants us to believe this is a permanent solution (when it's not )And, it is a bit pricey! I found a Gold's Gym equivalent for $6 at Wal-mart - unfortunately it was AFTER I used this one, so too late for a refund. What I like about is that I can shed that excess bloating on days when I need it (I look better in my fitted dresses). I also like that it holds the core tight when I'm working out - feels better on my back.

4.0 out of 5 stars Must Have, August 15, 2013
The Baboosh Body Neoprene Waist Trimmer is true to size, fit very comfortable. Does not bulk up at all. I love it

3.0 out of 5 stars Baboosh, March 12, 2014
Not very discrete if you wear it under work out clothes amd only comes in sm and lg. I ordered small and it's not very comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 28, 2013
Product was just what I expected. I recommend it if you are looking to loose a few inches. You should expect it to stretch out some what after a few uses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still Using It, April 23, 2013
This feels wonderful. I use it during exercise and house chores. It helped a lot to secure my belly after my C-section too. I love that it is soo adjustable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soon 2 have flat stomach!, May 8, 2013
the sports wrap is very light weight however, it still has a very snug fit! I don't even notice I have it on! Totally recommend this product!

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap, August 22, 2013
save your money go to kmart same thing same band 35$ cheaper and with the money you will save you dont have to switch to geico..dont get me wrong im not saying it bad its just way over priced for what you get

3.0 out of 5 stars Gave me a rash, June 3, 2014
Definatly not for every day use but good for just when you work out unless your work out is long, you will be scratching alot from the fabric and the amount of sweat build up underneath, even washing it everytime I used it didn't help I still got a rash.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, May 14, 2014
Easy to use, havent used it long enough to see results. Feels like it helps after my workouts. Price is right....

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›