5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for New Baby
I'm a new grandmother and bought this little set for my daughter to bring her little girl home from the hospital. It is soft and darling and the little box is the perfect keepsake for baby's first outfit. I love seeing it in all those first precious photos. So cute! Somebody asked if this product states that it is made in America...unfortunately, it does not :(
Published on May 14, 2012 by P. Peterson

2.0 out of 5 stars cute but useless
cute, but very small. my 3 week old out grew it really fast... wished it last a little longer for the amount i paid.
Published 20 months ago by Sourz

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for New Baby, May 14, 2012
This review is from: Baby Aspen Welcome Home Baby 3-Piece Layette Gift Set, Pink, 0-6 Months (Baby Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, May 7, 2011
This was our baby's coming home from hospital set. Love it. I had a concern that since another Baby Aspen product I bought came in with cheap quality, but this is quite lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Welcome Home Baby!, November 9, 2014
I fell in love with this set when I saw it in a little shop close to home. While shopping for other baby shower gift's here on Amazon, I was both thrilled and surprised to find it here (and for a cheaper price)!

This adorable set comes in a pink or blue house shaped keepsake box. Inside the box is three ultra-soft pieces that are 100% cotton and machine washable. The three pieces are exactly like the picture. They're all trimmed in white with black small dots. You do get a nightgown with an elastic bottom (which I think is much safer than a tied bottom), a top-knotted hat and little booties. The color of the is obviously the same color of the house.

The mom-to-be loved this gift and received many compliments. I have to disagree with some of the other reviewers that think this outfit is too big for a newborn. This would be a really beautiful choice to take your baby home from the hospital.

Aspen Baby has a sweet line of adorably packaged items that would make beautiful gifts for a mother-to-be, a baby shower, or even a new mom shopping for cute clothes for her new baby. This item is no different. I highly recommend this item to anyone looking for a perfect newborn gift from the heart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect baby shower gift, April 1, 2013
Soft and beautiful. This was a shower gift for my son and daughter in law and they absolutely loved it!

2.0 out of 5 stars cute but useless, April 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Got it as a present, June 3, 2014
I looooved it !! i got it as a gift for my bestfriends baby and she and her husband fell in love with it !
the packge is adorable , very high quality ! and even the clothes inside is really soft.
i definetly reccomend it .. and maybe more as a gift !

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice present, April 18, 2013
Marie M. (London, the UK) - See all my reviews
Very cute sleeping set and very nice gift packaging. However, the sack will suit best for 3-6 month baby and is definitely too large for a newborn. Makes a great present, though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift, March 17, 2014
It's a nice gift and it have a good price. good election made for my wife, my daugther and my son.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but, January 26, 2014
Great size and colour but thought material would be a little thicker from photos but its not bad. Wish if u could offer a recieving blanket in the same style

5.0 out of 5 stars First grand baby, December 20, 2013
This was such a good deal for my first grand daughter. It was the out fit of the Baby Shower. Thanks!