Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 7, 2010
The sunglasses are great! My son looks cute in them, but they are a bit big. He's 7 months and his head is in the 97th percentile and it's still a bit big. The size says 0-2, so I guess he'll grow into them. If your baby has a small head, this may be too big.
on January 9, 2010
I purchase the glasses to protect my baby's eyes from bright daylight and wind during a short boat trip and it worked very fine. Embedded silicone nose and brow do add comfort into the glasses but because baby skin is so delicate I do no use it for long periods to avoid marking the skin. Easy to use, it stays on right on my baby. My 8-month does not try to take them off and stays relaxed with it. Additionally it has no edges that could poke a child's eyes.
on November 6, 2012
We live in a bright and sunny country where sunglasses are worn everyday - I thought I'd try these out on my baby to protect his eyes (he's nearly 4 months old) and he quite likes them and hasn't tried to yank them off yet - probably because he thinks he's a cool dude!! The adjustable headband is great as it means you can either have the band round the baby's head or if he's wearing a sun hat you can extend to accommodate. I wanted to upload a photo but can't figure out how to...
review image review image
on March 14, 2011
The first time I got my little one out in his stroller I noticed that he kept his eyes closed b/c the sun was so bright so I started looking for baby shades. I had no idea they made any as cute as this for little one's. These look like "grown up" sunglasses and are very good quality. They are so much better than the kid sunglasses you find most places, and I like that they don't have cartoon characters on them. Also, the velcro strap holds them in place nicely. My little one's not super crazy about them yet, but I'm hoping that by starting him early he will get used to them and we can use them whenever we're out in the sun. It's never to early to start protecting his eyes... and besides that he's absolutely ADORABLE in them!
review image
33 comments| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2010
Sunglasses are great! We are a hiking family, and started hiking with our son since he was 5 month old. We usually hike 5-10 hours (7-12 miles) a day. I was very concerned that the sun for such long day outside may damage his eyes. With these glasses no worries. He fell asleep in them and seemed very comfortable.
on April 14, 2015
These fit my 3 month old just fine. The velcro is adjustable and if you raise the back of the band slightly higher on the head they fit better for small babies. The nose piece is rubber, not super soft but much better than hard plastic. He was fine with these, no "adjustment" period. He enjoys outside walks more now. These are not going to survive a rough child. They will break. If you have a grabber and thrower these may not be a good option. Good UV protection. I would certainly buy again, we purchased the camo.
on September 6, 2011
My daughter is almost one and not a fan of hats or sunglasses. The comfortable strap on these with the easy to use velcro has, however, enabled us to keep sunglasses on her for really sunny days. I definitely recommend these, but know that it will probably be a struggle to keep on infants.
on May 27, 2015
These are cute sunglasses, but the band slips down to the baby's neck and doesn't keep the sunglasses in place. In order to keep the glasses on the eyes, you have to try to keep the band high up on the head. But, then the sunglasses press into the bridge of the nose and make marks on the baby's bridge of the nose that stay there for about an hour after you remove the sunglasses.
on August 24, 2012
The strap velcro always weighed down on my baby's right ear. Also while it's cute, it's a lot more expensive to comparable baby shades out there, such as the iPlay model. The iPlay model is better as the velcro on the straps is behind, so it doesn't weigh down on the ears. It's also easier to adjust for a wriggly baby as you just take the two ends and stick the velcro together as tight as you need it to be, whereas for BanZ, you have to adjust the strap through the loop everytime you put it on, which is a hassle.
on June 7, 2016
These look super cute on my little guy (4 months old) but they seem to be a little large, even with the strap on the smallest setting. They slide around when he moves his head while in his stroller and they constantly have to be readjusted, making for a not so happy baby. We've gotten him some regular glasses without a strap to use for now but will try these out again when he's a little bigger.