4.0 out of 5 stars Great sunglasses!
The sunglasses are great! My son looks cute in them, but they are a bit big. He's 7 months and his head is in the 97th percentile and it's still a bit big. The size says 0-2, so I guess he'll grow into them. If your baby has a small head, this may be too big.
Published on April 7, 2010 by J. Kim

3.0 out of 5 stars Questioning the 0-2 sizing guide....
My son is only 10 months old and is below the 10th growth percentile and these are at the end of the velcro straps with no room to be let out further. OK for now.
Published on March 24, 2010 by Jenna_Prince

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sunglasses!, April 7, 2010
J. Kim (Elk Grove, CA, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine and Comfortable, January 9, 2010
I purchase the glasses to protect my baby's eyes from bright daylight and wind during a short boat trip and it worked very fine. Embedded silicone nose and brow do add comfort into the glasses but because baby skin is so delicate I do no use it for long periods to avoid marking the skin. Easy to use, it stays on right on my baby. My 8-month does not try to take them off and stays relaxed with it. Additionally it has no edges that could poke a child's eyes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sunglasses to grow with little one!, March 15, 2012
I bought these for my 3 month old because I like to take him on stroller walks, but he hates the sun in his eyes. They just fit on the smallest setting at 3 months old, so they should grow really well with him. My little guy does have a large head though(90th percentile), so they may not fit other babies quite that young. He leaves them on and they appear to be really comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable baby shades, March 14, 2011
V. Edmonds (Cookeville, TN) - See all my reviews
The first time I got my little one out in his stroller I noticed that he kept his eyes closed b/c the sun was so bright so I started looking for baby shades. I had no idea they made any as cute as this for little one's. These look like "grown up" sunglasses and are very good quality. They are so much better than the kid sunglasses you find most places, and I like that they don't have cartoon characters on them. Also, the velcro strap holds them in place nicely. My little one's not super crazy about them yet, but I'm hoping that by starting him early he will get used to them and we can use them whenever we're out in the sun. It's never to early to start protecting his eyes... and besides that he's absolutely ADORABLE in them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit well, June 6, 2010
R Bace (Iowa City, IA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Banz Adventure Sunglasses (Baby Product)
These sunglasses are working great for my 5-month-old. Some of the other reviews indicate that they don't fit well or dig into the child's face but this hasn't been a problem at all. He actually tolerates them amazingly well and there are no marks on his face when we take them off. I don't know if this just reflects a difference in face shape or what. His head circumference is in the 75th percentile and there's still plenty of room to expand with the velcro strap. He looks pretty adorable with them on but more importantly I like knowing that his eyes are being protected.

3.0 out of 5 stars Questioning the 0-2 sizing guide...., March 24, 2010
This review is from: Baby Banz Adventure Sunglasses (Baby Product)

2.0 out of 5 stars Strap velcro is awkward, August 24, 2012
The strap velcro always weighed down on my baby's right ear. Also while it's cute, it's a lot more expensive to comparable baby shades out there, such as the iPlay model. The iPlay model is better as the velcro on the straps is behind, so it doesn't weigh down on the ears. It's also easier to adjust for a wriggly baby as you just take the two ends and stick the velcro together as tight as you need it to be, whereas for BanZ, you have to adjust the strap through the loop everytime you put it on, which is a hassle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sunglasses for a baby!, September 6, 2011
My daughter is almost one and not a fan of hats or sunglasses. The comfortable strap on these with the easy to use velcro has, however, enabled us to keep sunglasses on her for really sunny days. I definitely recommend these, but know that it will probably be a struggle to keep on infants.

4.0 out of 5 stars Too small for 13 month old, May 17, 2013
The glasses seemed really nice and comfortable, but were WAY too small for my 13 month old. His head size is around the 90%, but they were nowhere close even on the largest size it could adjust to.

5.0 out of 5 stars mr.cool, June 6, 2012
I bought these for my 5 month old son after trying a pair we bought from Target out. Both my son and I love this pair so much more! The main reason is because the velcro is on the side instead of the back. He is laying back on his head a lot, so the velcro would aggravate his skin with the ones from Target even with it attached properly. These are super comfy and I didn't have to worry about his skin being irritated. He also was able to see while we were playing on the beach and in the pool with the sunglasses on.

Baby Banz Adventure Sunglasses