Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Baby Banz Baby Boys' One Piece Swimsuit
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 10, 2014
This suit is great but I had an issue with the crotch zipper. Suit covers well and protects from the sun as advertised. What you cannot tell from the picture and description is that is has a zipper in the crotch (forms an upside down U from inner thigh to inner thigh). The zipper is bulky compared to the surrounding flimsy swimsuit material and might be irritating for some kids. It is useful to change a wet diaper without having to completely peel off a wet swimsuit. Unfortunately, the crotch zipper split on our suit the first day of use which was pretty disappointing considering the cost. We managed to get it to zip back together correctly, but it is no longer functional. I hope this was just a glitch with our suit and not an overall issue. I would recommend this with five stars if it wasn't for the zipper issue.
on October 13, 2015
This is the sweetest little swim outfit ever. My son wore this every week on water day at school with a brimmed hat. He never acted uncomfortable and the center zip made diaper changes easy. He has now outgrown it, but I can't bring myself to put it away. Looks exactly as pictured.
on March 11, 2016
Bought this for our son for swimming lessons at the YMCA and a family vacation this summer to the beach. We love it. It helps keep his swimming diaper in place and keeps his skin warmer and protected from the sun. Great fit, material and adorable. Good but for the cost!
on September 5, 2015
Bought this outfit for my son for our trip to Disney. He was only four months when we went and it fit perfectly and it was easy to change his diaper. I liked how it protected the majority of his body from the sun.
on August 21, 2014
I really like how much it covers but it runs really large. It is almost a complete body suit, looks long sleeve and goes to his ankles for my now 15 month old. He is only about 50% in growth so I think he may be able to wear it next summer when he is 2 1/2.
on June 11, 2014
The suit was a great fit. So glad we bought it before our vacation, definitely cut down on the amount of sunscreen our little guy needed as the suit is 50 UPF. It was loose and breathable enough that my son's skin was never hot as a result of wearing it.
on September 30, 2013
I bought this for my 9 and a half months baby after reading previous reviews and I'm glad I did it. The colors are bright as the pic shows. Fits a bit baggy as I expected since is 6-12m but anyway my baby-boy looks so cute on it! He's been wearing for a month only and looks like the first time.
I definitely recommend it.
on October 2, 2013
Fits a little small but is a vibrant blue and looks so cute on our blonde blue eyed grandson. Good quality material
on August 18, 2014
Great texture, fits excellently, downs stretch under water, the bottom zipper is great, helps changing diapers without having to remove the whole suit and we loved the colour combination
on August 28, 2014
We just returned from vacation in Florida and could not be more happy with this baby wet suit. It fits well and protects from sunlight better than any sun protection lotion ever could.