4.0 out of 5 stars My boy has swag:)
Cute shades -the band keeps them on my 6 month old sons face! Until he wants them off! And then they end up around his neck lol! Much better and actually useful than normal two legged sunglasses, that are useless for babies not to mention dangerous ( eye pokers and finger pinchers)! I would purchase again:)
Published 9 months ago by Sydney

3.0 out of 5 stars frame too hard
My daughter will not keep these on her head. I've tried multiple times but I think they're uncomfortable to her. The frames are hard so to get them tight enough to stay on it might be pressing into her face too much. The band doesn't tighten very far down (80+ percentile for head size) but it doesn't matter because she won't keep them on for very long.
Published 19 months ago by Dana Austen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars frame too hard, May 15, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Frames cheap plastic, and not soft enough for a baby ..., April 24, 2013
I can't speak to the quality of the lenses in these sunglasses, and the strap is fine. But the frames are of what appears to be a cheap - and entirely too hard - grade of plastic that is not appropriate for babies (in my view). Babies tug and pull and rub their faces against the sides of stroller enclosures or car seats, and that makes for scratching against this plastic. They include softer plastic on the nose bridge and around that area, intended for where the glasses touch the baby's face. But I do not believe this is adequate.

4.0 out of 5 stars My boy has swag:), March 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit my 5 month old perfectly!, August 29, 2013
These glasses are so cute on my little munchkin. The Velcro allows for adjustment, so they will definitely fit her for awhile. They work great to keep the sun out of her eyes in the car and at the beach. They don't seem to bother her at all and she doesn't tug at them like her last pair. Very cute... Very stylish! I highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby Banz Retro Sunglass - Very cute, October 24, 2013
The glasses are a bit larger than I had imagined; however they still look adorable on my little girl. I have gotten a lot of compliments on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!, August 13, 2013
These baby sunglasses look so cute on my son! He was about 7 months when I bought them, and they fit him perfectly. He has gotten a lot of compliments wearing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Movie star look, May 6, 2013
My daughter looks like a movie start as they cover well. They stay on well and overall look great on a baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks cute and fits well, April 15, 2013
TianW (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
Looks great on my 3 month old girl, with room to grow into. and apparently it's comfortable enough for the baby since she never tried to pull it off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too cute!, March 20, 2013
My daughter looks so adorable and they can be adjusted to fit perfectly. She didn't mess with them once they were on like she did with regular glasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well On My Niece, November 29, 2014
My niece is going on ten months old. I babysit at least three days a week while her mother is at work and when the weather is nice we spend time outdoors with a big sun hat, sunblock, and these glasses. Actually these 'glasses' are sort of a cross between sunglasses and water goggles. The sunglass part are a rigid plastic that fit well considering the wearer is no way going to have enough cartilage to secure one's nose as an infant. Instead of having two arms to wear behind the ears, it has an adjustable plastic band. This is a great idea since rigid earpieces sound like a potential for disaster in terms of safety issues.
These offer protection from the sun, though the sun hat has a wide brim that also affords protection. While the quality is o.k., it is the unique design that recommends this item.
As for my niece, I was concerned that these might bother her or she might try to pull these off. This wasn't the case. At four months when she started wearing them they didn't appear to bother her and I have to assume she now views them as normal equipment like socks, shoes, jackets, etc. However, considering the age and dexterity of a child this product might end up getting tossed by its wearer.
As for right now, she likes these glasses. Hysterical yet she seems to know she looks cute in them and that they are sort of a fashion accessory.
I'm rating this 5* on the basis of functionality and uniqueness.
These were purchased in Flamingo Pink, a cute and eye catching color on a little girl.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›