5.0 out of 5 stars They fit my 5 month old perfectly!
These glasses are so cute on my little munchkin. The Velcro allows for adjustment, so they will definitely fit her for awhile. They work great to keep the sun out of her eyes in the car and at the beach. They don't seem to bother her at all and she doesn't tug at them like her last pair. Very cute... Very stylish! I highly recommend!
Published 10 months ago by Sheana

3.0 out of 5 stars frame too hard
My daughter will not keep these on her head. I've tried multiple times but I think they're uncomfortable to her. The frames are hard so to get them tight enough to stay on it might be pressing into her face too much. The band doesn't tighten very far down (80+ percentile for head size) but it doesn't matter because she won't keep them on for very long.
Published 14 months ago by Dana Austen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars frame too hard, May 15, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Frames cheap plastic, and not soft enough for a baby ..., April 24, 2013
I can't speak to the quality of the lenses in these sunglasses, and the strap is fine. But the frames are of what appears to be a cheap - and entirely too hard - grade of plastic that is not appropriate for babies (in my view). Babies tug and pull and rub their faces against the sides of stroller enclosures or car seats, and that makes for scratching against this plastic. They include softer plastic on the nose bridge and around that area, intended for where the glasses touch the baby's face. But I do not believe this is adequate.

4.0 out of 5 stars My boy has swag:), March 3, 2014
Cute shades -the band keeps them on my 6 month old sons face! Until he wants them off! And then they end up around his neck lol! Much better and actually useful than normal two legged sunglasses, that are useless for babies not to mention dangerous ( eye pokers and finger pinchers)! I would purchase again:)

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit my 5 month old perfectly!, August 29, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Baby Banz Retro Sunglass - Very cute, October 24, 2013
The glasses are a bit larger than I had imagined; however they still look adorable on my little girl. I have gotten a lot of compliments on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!, August 13, 2013
These baby sunglasses look so cute on my son! He was about 7 months when I bought them, and they fit him perfectly. He has gotten a lot of compliments wearing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Movie star look, May 6, 2013
My daughter looks like a movie start as they cover well. They stay on well and overall look great on a baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks cute and fits well, April 15, 2013
TianW (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
Looks great on my 3 month old girl, with room to grow into. and apparently it's comfortable enough for the baby since she never tried to pull it off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too cute!, March 20, 2013
My daughter looks so adorable and they can be adjusted to fit perfectly. She didn't mess with them once they were on like she did with regular glasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit!, April 16, 2013
I bought these for my 4 month old. He has a really big head (99%) and they fit him perfectly. I don't think he'll ware them till 24 months, but for right now they are great. He doesn't mind them on his face and I like how big the frames are so they cover more of his face & eyes. And the camo is super cute!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›