4.0 out of 5 stars a HiT!
Published on September 6, 2008 by K. H. HAN

3.0 out of 5 stars Description doesn't show sizing - watch out!
Published on March 9, 2011 by K. Goodman

4.0 out of 5 stars a HiT!, September 6, 2008
I purchased this along with the UV protection hat. My baby is six months old and she did not like her infant baby banz glasses (with smaller lenses) but she likes these. As she rides around in her stroller or being carried around in her baby carrier, she is the instant star attraction in these glasses. We have had so many strangers make comments to us on the street, in the elevator etc. etc. The baby seems very comfortable with these glasses. The only recommendation I would have is to have the strap be adjustable. Since the glasses fit fine but the strap is still a bit big for the infant, they do slide around a bit. I fixed the problem by giving an extra stitch over on one side. But the extra money (I paid more than fifty dollars for the hat and the glasses in a department store) was truly worth it. She seems a lot more comfortable hanging out in the sun and falls asleep better wherever we take her because sunrays are not hurting her eyes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great company and customer service, April 5, 2011
This review is from: Baby Banz Retro Banz Oval Baby Sunglasses (Eyewear)
I bought a pair for xmas for my 2 year old. She loves her "gwasses" and when ever sunny asks for them. Well just last week, over 3 months since purchase the frame cracked and a lense fell out. I couldn't get it glued and so contacted the company directly. I was contacted within 24 hours by 3 people for the US and Australia. Every one was great and wanted to get me a replacement pair ASAP. There was no bickering or hesitance - simply how can we get you a new pair quick. This is the epitome of customer service in my book. I have 3 little ones and a 4th on the way and you can bet that due to my customer service experience I will be buying more from this company. Truly customer service can make or break a happy customer. I recommend anything from this company.

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 Month old loves them!, December 21, 2011
Mama In the LBC (LBC, California, USA) - See all my reviews
My 4 month old son loves his sunglasses. For reference his head is average size for his age, 50th percentile.. They have an adjustable strap, so they fit perfectly. He wears them happily without trying to take them off, so I assume they are comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good alternative, April 19, 2010
This review is from: Baby Banz Retro Banz Oval Baby Sunglasses (Eyewear)
Yes, they are spendy, but how much will you spend on sunglasses that get pulled off, broken or fall off and get lost over the course of a few years?

These are pretty large still on our 6 month old, and he is not thrilled with wearing them, but he does wear them, and once he forgets they are on, he stops trying to pull them off. I wish these would have been around when my daughter was little. I think we bought a pair of sunglasses for her every couple of weeks.

The materials are sturdier than I'd expected, and I was delighted that they come with a storage bag. We got the white ones, and I have to say that they are borderline feminine. If I had it to do over again I'd go with a different color for a boy.

All in all I am very happy with this purchase and feel that they are worth the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Description doesn't show sizing - watch out!, March 9, 2011
This review is from: Baby Banz Retro Banz Oval Baby Sunglasses (Eyewear)
I ordered the white baby banz glasses on Amazon for my eight month old daughter. When they showed up they were huge... too big on my 2.5 yo son. The box has the accurate sizing, but the listing here doesn't allow me to choose sizes. They are cute, and I'll probably just keep them to use in a couple of years, but I can't figure out a way to ensure that I'm ordering the right size.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, Not very comfortable, February 16, 2011
These are ok, The space between the lens and the baby's eye is limited and when my son wears them (if I can get him to) he shuts his eyes because his eyelashes hit the lens. I guess the only thing I can say is they are ok, not as good as I had hoped.

1.0 out of 5 stars i must've gotten a bad pair, April 29, 2011
i loved these glasses when they came, and my baby (almost 3 mo) didn't mind wearing them.
however, on our 3rd outing with them on, she was napping while wearing her shades with her head and side of her face resting on my chest, and when i sat her up and took the glasses off, a small piece was missing from the bottom of one of the frames. i thought at first the frame had cracked, in which case no big deal, i could glue it, but a chunk was gone, she had a scratch on her cheek, and the glasses are no longer usable (the lens could fall out and the broken frame would scratch her). not to mention the choking hazard of them falling apart like that.

very disappointed, and will have to find sunglasses from somewhere else now.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, March 17, 2014
My daughter has a big head (her head is in the 95+ percentile, her height and weight are in the 30-40th percentile. she's a lollipop. a cute lollipop). She's 15 months old...these were too tight :(

They are super cute and would have kept them if they fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars still in great shape, March 25, 2013
I've had these for three yrs, and my daughter still wears them. They r still like bran new. They r great quality and it was fast shipping. I recommend these to anyone with a Lil one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Sunglasses, July 15, 2010
We purchased these for our 4 month old. The strap is a little to big for her head at this age. However, the glasses do stay on for the most part. The lenses are dark and cover her eyes very well.

Baby Banz Retro Banz Oval Baby Sunglasses