Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Baby Banz Retro Banz Oval Baby Sunglasses
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 21, 2011
My 4 month old son loves his sunglasses. For reference his head is average size for his age, 50th percentile.. They have an adjustable strap, so they fit perfectly. He wears them happily without trying to take them off, so I assume they are comfortable!
on April 5, 2011
I bought a pair for xmas for my 2 year old. She loves her "gwasses" and when ever sunny asks for them. Well just last week, over 3 months since purchase the frame cracked and a lense fell out. I couldn't get it glued and so contacted the company directly. I was contacted within 24 hours by 3 people for the US and Australia. Every one was great and wanted to get me a replacement pair ASAP. There was no bickering or hesitance - simply how can we get you a new pair quick. This is the epitome of customer service in my book. I have 3 little ones and a 4th on the way and you can bet that due to my customer service experience I will be buying more from this company. Truly customer service can make or break a happy customer. I recommend anything from this company.
on September 6, 2008
I purchased this along with the UV protection hat. My baby is six months old and she did not like her infant baby banz glasses (with smaller lenses) but she likes these. As she rides around in her stroller or being carried around in her baby carrier, she is the instant star attraction in these glasses. We have had so many strangers make comments to us on the street, in the elevator etc. etc. The baby seems very comfortable with these glasses. The only recommendation I would have is to have the strap be adjustable. Since the glasses fit fine but the strap is still a bit big for the infant, they do slide around a bit. I fixed the problem by giving an extra stitch over on one side. But the extra money (I paid more than fifty dollars for the hat and the glasses in a department store) was truly worth it. She seems a lot more comfortable hanging out in the sun and falls asleep better wherever we take her because sunrays are not hurting her eyes.
on January 14, 2015
Great purchase. My 4month old enjoyed wearing them on our Disney vacation. She was stopping traffic w/ how cute she was wearing them. Just make sure the Velcro strap isn't too tight & isn't exposed to scrap the babies soft skin.
on March 17, 2014
My daughter has a big head (her head is in the 95+ percentile, her height and weight are in the 30-40th percentile. she's a lollipop. a cute lollipop). She's 15 months old...these were too tight :(

They are super cute and would have kept them if they fit.
on May 16, 2015
We bought a pair of Baby Banz when my baby was nine months old. We knew we'd be logging a lot of beach time, and these seemed like the best way to protect his eyes.

I don't think many almost-one-year-olds are going to be thrilled about having something attached to their head, but we found that if we used a few distraction techniques we were able to get these on our son and cause him to forget they were there.

The sizing seemed just right for our average-size child. We used them throughout the summer (so when he was 9-12 months) but felt like they were too small to use the next summer (when he was almost two). The frame/lenses are plenty big, but the head strap is pretty tight for a bigger kid. Also, they look to me more like baby sunglasses than big kid sunglasses -- because of the thick velcro band.

If I were to do it over again, I don't know that I'd pay this much for sunglasses that got used for just one summer season. But we did enjoy them while we used them!
on April 19, 2010
Yes, they are spendy, but how much will you spend on sunglasses that get pulled off, broken or fall off and get lost over the course of a few years?

These are pretty large still on our 6 month old, and he is not thrilled with wearing them, but he does wear them, and once he forgets they are on, he stops trying to pull them off. I wish these would have been around when my daughter was little. I think we bought a pair of sunglasses for her every couple of weeks.

The materials are sturdier than I'd expected, and I was delighted that they come with a storage bag. We got the white ones, and I have to say that they are borderline feminine. If I had it to do over again I'd go with a different color for a boy.

All in all I am very happy with this purchase and feel that they are worth the money.
on February 29, 2016
I absolutely love these glasses and most importantly they stay on my daughter's head and don't leave marks after minutes of wearing as I have previously experienced with other glasses. The band that goes around the head is adjustable and very comfortable. The glasses themselves cover a large area and sides of the head so no sun comes in from the sides.

I bought the glasses in white and so far have not noticed them getting dirty too soon. They come in a soft pouch like adult sunglasses do which you can use to clean the glasses. My daughter also loves playing with them, the keeps taking the glasses out of the pouch and stuffs them back. It's a good distraction and keeps her occupied if needed. The glasses are very well made and have already traveled to two countries with us and they are still like new.

My baby girl looks so adorable in these glasses. I would definitely buy another pair in a different color or size!
on March 28, 2015
Baby loves these and we get endless "oh my she is a adorable!" When she is wearing them. My daughter is currently 6 months and has an average head size. The adjustable strap is great and will fit for a while.
on June 1, 2015
fit great on my 7 month old daughter. Comes with adjustable straps on it so they still fit her now and she is 11 months. Haven't scratched or broke and she leaves them on after a second of touching them out of curiosity. I would buy again.