5.0 out of 5 stars Best kids sunglasses
I am an Ophthalmic Technician who knows the importance of 100% UV protection. Once I became pregnant it was a top priority to find the best possible sunglasses for my baby. I am so happy I found BABY BANZ!
Published 21 months ago by Shelly6376

3.0 out of 5 stars great glasses, but small
My kiddo is now 7.5 months old, and these no longer fit her. Her head circumference is in the 75th percentile - and I've seen babies her age much bigger - so these are probably best for a small or younger baby.
Published on March 18, 2011 by eau

5.0 out of 5 stars Best kids sunglasses, February 20, 2013
This review is from: Baby Banz Ultimate Polarized Sunglasses (Eyewear)
My son has been wearing BABY BANZ since he was born. He turns 3 in a few weeks! This is the best and ONLY brand he will wear. It's not easy, even when you have a lot of connections in the industry, to find sunglasses that will fit a baby/child COMFORTABLY. That has 100% UV protection. That offers polarized lenses. That has lenses that are impact resistant. AND THAT HAS A BAND!!! I hit the jack pot when I found Baby Banz!
I have recommended this product to everyone I know. My son has his own signature look! Lol! His BABY BANZ! In every outdoor pic we have of him, he has his BANZ on.
You won't go wrong buying your baby, toddler, child, teen BANZ sunglasses!

3.0 out of 5 stars great glasses, but small, March 18, 2011
eau (San Francisco) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Protection and Cuteness, perfect product!, December 1, 2011
This review is from: Baby Banz Ultimate Polarized Sunglasses (Eyewear)
I have nothing but rave reviews for these glass. They are cute, and protect my sons eyes from the sun. He used to squint anytime we went out side, and now he's happily looking around and taking in the sights! We get compliments everywhere we go on how cute they are. The band is adjustable - I bought them when he was one month and had to make them as small as the velcro strap would allow, but they still fit fine. He is now 5 months and in the 95% percentile for head size and the velcro is right in the middle - they look like they'll fit for quite some time. Since it's a strap around his head, they don't fall off, and he can't pull them off. They come in a little plastic box, so I suppose the only way to make this product better would be including a case to carry them in (I use one of our extra cases from my husbands massive collection of sunglasses, and it works fine).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Glasses, May 14, 2010
Kimberly (Huntington Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Banz Ultimate Polarized Sunglasses (Eyewear)
Bought these for my 3.5 month old daughter as we needed eye protection while skiing on sunny days. Band was a bit too big, but just strapped them over her hat (they now fit at 5.5 months). They fit and stay in place well (when wearing her in the front carrier alone, I bring a small compact mirror to check and re-adjust). She doesn't mind them too much- although we wear them at least once a day while outside just to keep her use to the feeling of glasses. I think part of the success of not having her remove them is first using them in a situation where the benefit of the polarization of the glass would make her more comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Summer, September 8, 2010
My son doesn't like things on his face so protecting his eyes from the sun can be a pain. The strap is very helpful and keeps my kid from pulling the glasses off. The strap is soft and the glasses are polarized. Great stuff.

2.0 out of 5 stars too fat straps, January 30, 2011
This review is from: Baby Banz Ultimate Polarized Sunglasses (Eyewear)
I want these to work, but at least on my daughter the glasses would have to sit too high for the fat strap to not come into conflict with her ears. Maybe I'll try trimming them but for now they are not usable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, February 7, 2011
I found these and thought they were adorable and couldnt pass them up. My son didnt really like wearing them at first but for the most part he would keep them on. He is now 15 months old and when I put them on him he smiles really big because he knows we are going outside and he is just like daddy with his sunglasses on :) The only complaints are they scratch really easily so you have to be careful with them; sometimes it looks like they are pushing against his eyebrows and face and that it would be uncomfortable but he doesnt seem to mind; and the band slips off easily when he is in his carseat and looking around. Other than that we love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Too cool!, April 12, 2013
Decided on these glasses for my grandson who is 5 months old and spends a lot of time outdoors. The product matches the description which I was counting on! The fit is awesome and evidently comfy ... would highly recommend these as they grow with the child.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but ends up in Baby's EYES., May 22, 2013
sam (Michigan) - See all my reviews
Let's get this out of the way - these look really cool when on baby's head. I like the deep blue color and the velcro strp is easy to adjust especially being on the sdie of the head instead of the back. To boot, they're also polarized which gives me confort that baby's eyes won't get damaged when out and about in the pushchair.

Baby didn't have an issue with keeping them on (i suppose all babies are different - some may like them and some may not).

However, the biggest gripe with these is the strap. I've come to the conclusion that baby glasses should be of a standard shape / design - ie they should have hooks over the ears rather than a full head strap.

This is beacuse i've put these on baby and found that when he sits back against the chair resting his head on the pushchair/babyseat head cushion and then tries to move his head, the strap (and thus the glasses) stay where they are whilst his head (and thus his eyes) turn. This has caused the lens frame to end up in his Eye - because he turns his head/eye into the frame (which doesn't move with his head even though the strap is tight/snug against his head). This is a major flaw with the design and I can't trust these not to damage his eyes.

The strap also ends up squashing his ears because it's too wide. So they're going back. I'm going to try a standard design like the Babiators.

4.0 out of 5 stars Vision protection, June 3, 2014
Great for protection baby's precious new eyes. The strap means they stay on even when baby grabs for them. However, I wish the velcro was baby safe like I have seen with some products because sometimes it scratches my baby's skin.

Baby Banz Ultimate Polarized Sunglasses