Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Baby Banz Ultimate Polarized Sunglasses
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 20, 2013
I am an Ophthalmic Technician who knows the importance of 100% UV protection. Once I became pregnant it was a top priority to find the best possible sunglasses for my baby. I am so happy I found BABY BANZ!
My son has been wearing BABY BANZ since he was born. He turns 3 in a few weeks! This is the best and ONLY brand he will wear. It's not easy, even when you have a lot of connections in the industry, to find sunglasses that will fit a baby/child COMFORTABLY. That has 100% UV protection. That offers polarized lenses. That has lenses that are impact resistant. AND THAT HAS A BAND!!! I hit the jack pot when I found Baby Banz!
I have recommended this product to everyone I know. My son has his own signature look! Lol! His BABY BANZ! In every outdoor pic we have of him, he has his BANZ on.
You won't go wrong buying your baby, toddler, child, teen BANZ sunglasses!
on March 18, 2011
My kiddo is now 7.5 months old, and these no longer fit her. Her head circumference is in the 75th percentile - and I've seen babies her age much bigger - so these are probably best for a small or younger baby.
on December 1, 2011
I have nothing but rave reviews for these glass. They are cute, and protect my sons eyes from the sun. He used to squint anytime we went out side, and now he's happily looking around and taking in the sights! We get compliments everywhere we go on how cute they are. The band is adjustable - I bought them when he was one month and had to make them as small as the velcro strap would allow, but they still fit fine. He is now 5 months and in the 95% percentile for head size and the velcro is right in the middle - they look like they'll fit for quite some time. Since it's a strap around his head, they don't fall off, and he can't pull them off. They come in a little plastic box, so I suppose the only way to make this product better would be including a case to carry them in (I use one of our extra cases from my husbands massive collection of sunglasses, and it works fine).
on November 16, 2014
I really wanted to love these, but the way they fit prevents it. The band has to go over their ears to keep the glasses on and it really squishes the ear down. We rarely used them because of this. They just don't look comfortable. I would rather them have ear pieces and a band just around the back of the head. My baby started wearing regular glasses at 9-months-old and they fit much better than these.
review image review image
on August 30, 2011
I got this because it said infant and I thought I could adjust it for my son. We were at an outdoor even two weeks after he was born and I wanted to protect his eyes. My son was average size (7 1/2 pounds at birth) but on the smallest setting it has only just started to fit him at 3 months old. Now that it fits on his head, they are awesome! I get compliments all the time from people wishing they had something similar for their child. Once they are on he doesn't even notice them.
review image review image
on February 15, 2016
These were the only polarized sunglasses I could find for our 10 month old for our upcoming trip. I am returning them due to they don't fit her face/eyes... the nose piece is so small it doesn't give enough lift off the face so the lenses are touching her eyes - she HATED them!! Maybe she has a small bridge? But then again she is a baby, she can't be the only one where this happened. I tried loosening the straps and readjusting to no avail so back they go :(
on April 12, 2013
Decided on these glasses for my grandson who is 5 months old and spends a lot of time outdoors. The product matches the description which I was counting on! The fit is awesome and evidently comfy ... would highly recommend these as they grow with the child.
on June 5, 2013
Even the so-called 'silicone nose' piece is hard and irritating. Really they should have put a soft gel piece in the middle to protect baby's face. These actually injured my baby when she tried to pull them off, they scratched her forehead and nose (enough to bleed). Beware, they can be dangerous for younger babies.
on March 18, 2016
We have used these on our son since he was about 1 month old and he will soon be 11 months. He fusses with them when we first put them on but then he leaves them alone. Love that they are easily adjustable.
review image
on June 15, 2016
Didn't expect our daughter to enjoy wearing them so young (4 months) but very pleased she does. We live in Australia where the sun is blaring. She has a small head so they would likely fit other babies earlier. They have an adjustable / flexible strap which makes them easy to slide on or off, and stays above her ears so they don't pinch. We'll definitely get value for money (though it still irks me that I had to pay $10 more for pink ones - they've now lowered the price, but it's still $5 more dear). Hence, why only 4 stars