5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing ear protection for little ones!
Published on July 9, 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars No NRR, they are for 3month+ BUT they don't work
Very disappointed with these. I was able to adjust the ear muff portion just large enough to fit me (I have a small head) and these did not reduce noise for me. I'm confused as to how other reviewers said they worked so well because I experienced the opposite. It actually acted almost like an amplifier. The sound you get when wearing these is equivalent to what it...
Published 5 days ago by Andrea

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing ear protection for little ones!, July 9, 2012
Amazon Customer (Fremont, Indiana United States) - See all my reviews
Every year, I volunteer to help run a music festival. This year, I had a 6 week old in tow. After a little research, I purchased these headphones for my little girl. My husband thought I had wasted $30 until he put the phones to his ears. They really do an excellent job of reducing noise! After I tried them on and discovered how well they work, I had no problems walking with my baby in front of speakers (10-20 yards away...I still wouldn't put her directly in front of those things!) and seeing a concert or two. In fact, while wearing the headphones, my little girl was soothed by the vibration of the bass. The padding is thick around her ears. She had no problems wearing these headphones for over an hour. I'm sure she would have gone longer, but she got hungry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, June 7, 2014
This review is from: Baby Banz earBanZ Infant Hearing Protection, Blue, 0-2 YEARS (Baby Product)
I bought these for my 2 month old (80% head) and they work great! He's never fought us putting them on. He's now falling asleep with them. He's slept thru a demolition derby and a roudy wedding reception. Ordering another pair for my nephew.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great - passed the sleeping baby test, September 12, 2012
Our two-month old wore these while we spent a little time at a college football game. They were comfortable enough that she didn't fuss at all when we put them on her, and worked well enough that she slept peacefully during the roar of a 3rd-down home team defensive stand. The only thing I wish is that they came in some colors other than just pink & blue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for sporting events!, March 10, 2014
StephyLuch (San Carlos, CA United States) - See all my reviews
We bought these to take our 3 month old to hockey and baseball games. They work perfect! They cover his little ears and it takes a considerable amount of squirming to knock them off. I can definitely tell the difference in his reaction to the horn, music and cheering when they are on.

5.0 out of 5 stars This made our international flight (>12h) so much better. Baby (5m) slept peacefully through some mild turbulence etc., October 3, 2013
Also other children and or babies did not wake him up. On an earlier flight one baby would start crying making another baby cry, then another...

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these Baby Banz Earmuff's!, March 11, 2014
We purchased these for my Son when he was around 5 months old because all of the games we attend throughout the year because of the loud noises, including our Church service. Everybody loves them and comments on how great of an idea they are. Definitely sturdy and they work great! I would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, June 10, 2014
These worked great for my 11 month old. We took her to a concert, and she wore them the whole time but could still dance to the music!

5.0 out of 5 stars These worked like a charm and she kept them on the whole ..., November 26, 2014
We used these for our 8 month old daughter at a concert after her sitter backed out on us. These worked like a charm and she kept them on the whole time. She slept like a bear during hibernation after three songs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad..., July 15, 2013
Travis Pate (Lacey, WA United States) - See all my reviews
They are very inexpensive, relatively well constructed, and a decent level of protection. Well padded for highest level of comfort relatively wide range of adjust-ability.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, July 27, 2012
I was worried about the size for an infant, but these fit my 10 week old girl perfectly and now can enjoy the loud summer events with her in tow and not worry about her tiny ears!