Baby Brezza One Step Baby Food Maker, White/Grey
- Plastic, Metal
- Easy to use Just add your ingredients and set your steam time, and the machine will do the rest
- Safe, one bowl design means you don't have to transfer hot foods to another bowl or blender in the middle of your cooking process
- Easy to clean bowl and blade are dishwasher safe; BPA/phthalate free
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Healthy, Homemade Baby Food
The Baby Brezza One Step Baby Food Maker is a patented, multi-functional device that allows you to steam and blend fruits, vegetables, meats and fish all in one bowl quickly and easily. In as little as fifteen minutes, you can have a healthful, nutritious and delicious meal ready for your baby – with the satisfaction of knowing that you made it yourself.
This baby food maker is easy to use. Just add your ingredients, set your steam time, and the machine will do the rest. Because of its safe one-bowl design, you won't have to transfer hot foods to another bowl or blender in the middle of the cooking process.
- One-bowl design to prevent spills
- Easy to clean - bowl and blade are dishwasher safe
- BPA/phthalate free
- Bowl holds up to 2 1/2 cups
- Dimensions: 7.75" wide x 7" tall x 9" deep
Top Customer Reviews
1. it steams faster than a regular steamer (I think it's because the space is so compact, the steam gets right to the veggies/fruits)
2. I don't have to be around the kitchen after I fill up the container. Just set the time and walk away! And wait for the beeping sound. With the regular steamer, you'll have to set a timer or keep coming back regularly to the kitchen to check if the food is ready.
3. The machine itself can automatically blend the food for you. Once again, you don't have to be around the kitchen after the food is steamed. Just stay away and wait for the beeping sound. With a regular steamer, the food has to be moved to the measuring cup before you can blend it with the handmixer (and wait for it to cool down).
The accessories work perfectly along with the product. The machine is very easy to operate. I couldn't have asked for more...I'm happy!
Yes, a regular steamer and handmixer can do the job too, but if you appreciate the freedom of not having to monitor the food being steamed or blend, buy the Baby Brezza!
With our first child, I made a feeble attempt at making my own baby food. I roasted a butternut squash in the oven, steamed a couple of vegetables then used a food processor for blending. I was excited about making my own baby food for about two weeks tops. For me, it took so much time and a lot of clean-up afterwards that I ended up purchasing ready-made baby food.
With our second child, I decided I wanted another go at making baby food. Since I already (unsuccessfully)tried making food by steaming/baking and blending separately, I realized it made sense for me to purchase a baby food maker. I narrowed it down to Beaba and Baby Brezza. I chose the Baby Brezza after reading the reviews for both on Amazon.
I love the Baby Brezza. Since my daughter turned 6 months, I've prepared: green beans, sweet potatoes, carrots, chicken breast, sweet peas, pears, apples, peaches and prunes. And she is 7.5 months. Yes, I know that I've only been using it for a month and a half but the point is, I have used it every four days (the recommended time for babies to be introduced to new food) and I see myself using it until she can eat food that actually looks the way it should. It's super easy to use. You chop up the food in small 1/4 cuts, pour water into the reservoir, transfer the food into the container, decide whether you want to steam only or steam + blend, select the length of steam time and press START.
The clean-up is pretty easy.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Same problem as everyone else. The water resivor flakes off toxic paint or lead. Throwing mine out. Do not use.Published 6 days ago by Danielle Lyons
It's a great product. We have just a little issue with the function steam+blend that does not start to blend after 30 minutes (in the other time options works very well)Published 8 days ago by Felipe F.
I bought this for my daughter because she wanted to feed her baby preservative free food. She loves it!Published 13 days ago by Theresa
generally worked great, but we dropped the mixing/steaming bowl on the floor and it shattered.
I contacted the manufacturer on their website, and they... Read more
It worked for a month after two months the whole thing was falling apart. Now I am stuck with this machine and I cannot even return.Published 19 days ago by nilceia
This is a great all in one baby food maker. It steams and blends. You can control how long to steam or blend. I have been using it for 4 months and it is still good as new.Published 28 days ago by lizzies84