5.0 out of 5 stars Beats the Velcro straps!
These are great. Those Velcro or clip straps are only good until they figure out they can rip them right off. My boy is super strong but he can't get these snap straps off. Only wish they were a little longer, but that won't deter me from giving them 5 stars.

Published on October 16, 2010 by treehugr

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for some toys
Published on April 22, 2011 by momma1010

5.0 out of 5 stars Beats the Velcro straps!, October 16, 2010
treehugr (Coconut Creek, Florida) - See all my reviews

The length is perfect for attaching pacifiers (at least the kind with handles, like Avent) - I just put the other end through the snap or button hole on his shirts.

I also love that they come two to a package, are inexpensive and come in a variety of colors. I highly recommend them. Wish I had gotten them earlier on instead of wasting money on the other straps that now just sit in a drawer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for securing toys, and inexpensive...., October 17, 2010
These are great little straps. They aren't very long, but that is to help prevent strangulation hazards. They're perfect for attaching toys or teething rings to the stroller, car seat handle, etc. The snap is strong enough that a baby can't undo it. Each strap has multiple spots where you can fasten it, so you can make it shorter or longer.

I typically use BooginHead pacifier straps to attach toys, but at nearly $5 each that gets pricey. These Baby Buddy straps are much more economical for the purpose. They are actually made in the USA too, so that makes me feel better when the baby sticks them in her mouth.

Update: My daughter is 3 years old now, and we are still using our original set of these straps to attach her sippy cup, snack cup, etc to the stroller and car seat. Who would have thought that such an inexpensive product would be useful for so long? :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, November 24, 2010
D. Weber (Maryland, USA) - See all my reviews
These little straps work well for keeping snack cups and sippy cups off the floor. I used these to replace links which my one year old could easily undo. There isn't much to them, just a strap and some snaps, so you could easily make your own. But why bother when these are so cheap?

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for some toys, April 22, 2011
This review is from: Baby Buddy Secure-A-Toy, Navy/Red (Baby Product)
Does your baby LOVE to play the "drop it on the floor and watch Mommy pick it up for me" game? You're right, it is fun to play but I don't want to play it when we're out shopping and I have to clean the toy every time it gets dropped on the floor. This band really helped keep toys attached. Just don't plan on using it to hold larger or heavier items because the strap won't hold it. Overall, great buy!

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING - My 7 month old chewed apart, could have swallowed snap, April 25, 2013
Length:: 0:15 Mins

My baby is 7 months old and does not yet have teeth. Within a few hours of total use she managed to fray one end of the strap so that the snap could have ended up in her mouth. The snap has jagged edges under the nylon webbing and this could have been very bad if she had swallowed it. We keep a close eye on her but I never would have thought a simple strap like this could be dangerous. I will not be using the other 3 straps (I bought 2 packs)!.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, May 9, 2012
MOT (Mission Viejo, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Buddy Secure-A-Toy, Navy/Red (Baby Product)
I've only had these straps for a few weeks and already the ends are fraying. And the placement of the snaps to "secure" the toys do not work for most of my child's toys. Would not recommend this product at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, short., August 24, 2013
I guess you get what you pay for - these are super short, and they're thin. Almost like shoelaces. I ended up paying the extra few bucks for the booginhead sippigrip strap - a MUCH better option.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are such versatile lifesavers!, September 23, 2013
I live in NYC and don't have a car. Most of my commuting is done via walking, the subway, buses, or taxis. That being said, if my son were to drop his toys on the ground, we'd need to burn them. We have lots of Secure-A-Toys attached to his most prized take-along toys. The snaps are firm and are positioned on the "rope" at different lengths, making it's sizable to fit around even odd shaped toys. Prior to finding these toy leashes, I purchased a few more expensive versions at baby boutiques and find the versatility of these to be far superior. And, for the price, it's a no brainer!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, April 26, 2012
ELeigh (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
Ordered these hoping I could stop picking up toys from the floor. This product is disappointing for a few reasons:

1. The straps are very short and barely allow for a child to have much movement for play
2. The snaps aren't strong and therefore even the smallest little fingers can un-do them
3. The product in general is very flimsy

If you were to get some thicker, corded straps and the snaps you could easily make these yourself and probably of better quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars must have for the throwing stage!, January 5, 2011
These are a must have for anyone who has a "thrower". Straps have two different widths so you can hook them to most toys and around anything to keep them close! My stroller is a little wider and it does a great job of keeping her sippy cup and favorite toy close!

Baby Buddy Secure-A-Toy, Navy/Red