5.0 out of 5 stars son loves it!, February 16, 2014
what more could a 4 year old want? sports PJs with a matching robe!! (side note - do you know how hard it is to find a robe for a toddler... more or less one that matches the PJ's? Fits true to size. has been washed many times and shows no signs of wear. good quality. good price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Is lovely, June 3, 2014
Is a beautiful pajama set. My sun looks adorable. Is really comfortable too. It fit as expected.
You must buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars These PJs are great!, November 12, 2014
I just bought this set of pajamas and robe for my nephew as a birthday present. I have bought at least three other sets prior to this for my two daughters. I love these sets! They are well made, fit great and are so cute. They are a nice winter PJ. I prefer the button down shirt sets as they are cute and comfy. The robes they come with fit really well and it is so adorable that they match the PJs! I love that these PJs fit well, they are not too tight, my kids have been putting them on by themselves since they first got them at age 4. My girls love to put on the robe after bathtime and relax. They are such a great set, worth the money and great gifts!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, March 25, 2014
great product, super cute. great deal for the price! my son is 2 years old but tall and weighs 30 lbs, these are a little big on him but not overly big. would buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!, March 22, 2014
Pants are a little long and top seems a little tight but with kids clothes that happens sometimes. would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 16, 2014
adorable!..well made, would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 28, 2014