5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift!
I bought this at Christmas time as a gift, and it was a HUGE hit! This pajama and robe set is an absolute great value! I bought two more sets in different colors, sizes, and styles after seeing this one.
Published 10 months ago by Ms. Consumer

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't wash well
This set fit a bit small and unfortunately it didn't wash well at all. Its a thin material and it balled up and looked like it was several months old after the first wash.
Published 12 months ago by Danielle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift!, March 8, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars So Cute!!!, March 1, 2014
I love these! It took longer than expected to arrive, which is why i gave 4 stars, but the product is really great. Its good material, well made, and super soft. My little boy loves the monsters. I would definitely recommend someone else buying these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Adorable!!!, February 26, 2014
My 2 year old boy LOVES this robe and the pajamas too! "See? Those are monsters!" The entire set is soft and comfortable and very well made. This price was definitely right and we are very happy with our purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, February 18, 2014
Kind of silly but the tags are really big and I needed to cut them off. My son is not a fan of tags

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't wash well, January 28, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids loves it, January 21, 2014
Ordered this for my nephew for Xmas present. He'll be 4 in February and ordered 3T for him... this fits as needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very adorable and good quality, January 5, 2014
I am very impressed with the quality of this pajama set. I have washed it twice and the flannel is still extremely soft with little pilling. My son loves wearing his bathrobe, just like mom! Gave it 4 stars because my only wish is that the bathrobe were a bit longer

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft and comfy, December 19, 2013
It's a nice flannel so it was very warm. The print is absolutely adorable. My son loves it and couldn't wait to wear it again when it was in the wash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, December 4, 2013
The colors were so vibrant and the material was thick and warm. I thought it was very good quality for the price

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 4, 2014
It was a gift for my son it's nice fabric, price was right, and was shipped quickly.