Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 31, 2014
I ordered this for my 6 year old granddaughter to wear to school on pajama day. It is absolutely adorable, and she felt so grown up wearing the stylish robe. It was a great deal and I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the material.
on December 1, 2012
This purchase is so cute and worth the money. Can't wait to give them to my Granddaughter for Christmas. Quality, looked just like the picture on line. Order was shipped quickly.
on December 13, 2012
Since these were sent directly to my grands for Christmas, I don't know how they fit yet, but my daughter-in-law said they were adorable. What a great value for the price!
on January 10, 2013
Bought this for my daughter and she absolutely loves it. The pajamas are very comfortable for her (she wears them often) and the robe looks so cute after her bath.
on February 9, 2013
This was bought as a Christmas present and the little one loves it! She wears her robe every chance she gets and loves the design of the pj's!
on December 12, 2012
PURCHASED IT AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER. IT LOOKS LIKE VERY NICE FABRIC AND QUALITY.
I AM SURE SHE WILL LOVE IT..
on January 10, 2013
My Grand daughter wants to wear these all day, everyday. She loves it and she looks so adorable in the outfit.
on January 3, 2013
This is a nice pajama set. It fits well. My only complaint would be that the material is on the thin side.
on December 26, 2012
This looks and feels and washs like its from the dollar store not 26.00 dollars worth! Its CRAP CRAP CRAP!