Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on August 30, 2013
I love this game its a good way 4kids 2understand. how u take care of a baby so I defnetly love it
0Comment|126 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 25, 2013
i think this is a good game for kids because it teaches kids and everyone else how to take care of a baby and you can dress them up, make them feel better, change their diapers, and feed them. i enjoy it because its a fun game. great game for when you're bored. i would definitely recommend this game
0Comment|170 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
you can pretend your a mom and have a baby and do all the things a real mom does like careing for it by putting it to sleep,changing its diaper,washing it, and doctering it. its the most imaginitive game ive ever played I love it.
0Comment|116 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 2, 2013
This is a great game for kids and it is a cute baby game. And who doesn't love babies?? (Not me!) :))
on August 29, 2013
My grandaughter loves this game. Although when the baby cries it's slightly annoying to me, she seems to enjoy putting a pacifier in it's mouth.
on September 2, 2013
I love this game I love I love I love I love this game!! it is very fun to play I play it all the time with my brother and my mother and mom dad and my fusing and everyone else!!
on August 23, 2013
my daughter loves this game. it is awesome best game ever so educational and fun and exciting for boo boo buster.
0Comment|160 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 3, 2013
you act like you are a real mom and it is just great and I will always love this game because I love baby's
on September 2, 2013
You don't really do much in the game. You feed, change the diaper, take it's temperature, and give it medicine and not much else. So the game is not that exciting. So I would not recommend the game to kids over 7 years of age.
on November 3, 2013
My granddaughter just loved the game..it reminded me of the old paperdolls with the added twist of moving Mouth, Eyes,real crying etc.in the doctor detail you gave them shots,took temps,pulse,heartbeat etc it is a simple easy game and my 8 yr. Old granddaughter loved it. Again thanks amazon for the free ,fun game!