Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ddrops 400 IU Vitamin D3 Drops, 2 Count
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: 90 Drops (2 Pack)|Change

on May 9, 2015
Why the bottle be different to before?it's small than before,worry to that~just give me answer!
review image review image review image
22 comments| 101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2015
If you have to give Vit D to your baby, these are a good option. The only complaint i have is that to get the one drop out, you have to tilt the bottle and wait for it to drop out into your baby's mouth. If the baby is fussy, it can be a challenge. It would be nice if there was a dropper where you could manually drop it yourself. You can also put a drop on your nipple if you're nursing...but sometimes my fussy baby wipes their face or it drips down before my baby can get latched on. The enfamil option requires more liquid to be administered to your baby. I haven't tried that one, but seems like the less liquid the better. The baby doesn't even notice or taste this single drop.
on March 23, 2015
You really can't argue with these. Our pediatrician prescribed Vitamin D and sent us home with another brand that is meant to be given using a dropper in your baby's mouth. We found that our baby didn't respond well at all to taking it in that form. They require a dropper with 1 milliliter be dropped in the mouth. This doesn't seem like a lot but when they are this young they are used to swallowing breast milk in a certain way so they either end up spitting it out or coughing when there is suddenly something new in their mouth.

Contrast all this with Ddrops and you suddenly have a winning solution. Just one drop on a mother's nipple is all that is needed. This solves two problems. By already being where the milk is expected the baby never even knows something is different. Also, because the Ddrops have a higher concentration, there is no excess of liquid. I wholeheartedly recommend these as a source of Vitamin D for your baby.

The only criticism I have is just a preference issue. The bottle is made of glass so it is not possible to squeeze the drops out. It sometimes takes a few seconds to get one out. Maybe the manufacturer could address this. On the other hand this also prevents an accidental too high of a dose as sometimes even with vitamins that can be bad. I just wanted to get it out there. Don't worry about the glass breaking; the bottle is very sturdy for it's size and would probably fare well even when dropped on a hard surface.
on July 14, 2015
This product made it much easier to give baby vitamin D drops because you only need a drop! It gets harder to pour the drops out, when there's only about 20% liquid left in the bottle. It takes a long time for the drops to come out.
on August 19, 2015
Perfect. I am so glad to have had this recommended to me. It's far easier to get my baby to take this than the 3ml we were originaly struggling to administer. He doesn't even know he's getting anything with this!
on October 20, 2015
We love these vitamin D drops. They are so easy to give the babies (on a paci, on a Sippy cup, etc.) and my oldest baby even asks for his "bitamins" - from what I've read on vitamin D, it's such an important supplement for babies!
on February 13, 2015
I'm confident that my breastfed baby is getting the best available to her. I love that i can apply this to me and she gets the benefit without ever knowing. These drops have no flavor, so it's also no problem to add to the daily routine whether it be on a pacifier, in solids or on finger.
on January 22, 2015
These are amazing. My baby hated vitamin D drops and she doesn't even notice these. Her pediatrician recommended them and I would recommend them to any one else. Each bottle has several doses and is easy to use. I usually just put a drop on her pacifier and it works like a charm.
on January 29, 2015
Much easier to give to my baby than that other stuff you can but in the store. All this is is just 1 little drop a day and you can do it while nursing and baby never knows you just have her a supplement.
on December 29, 2014
Breastfeeding and need to supplement vitamin D. Tried poly vi sol but my lo HATES it and it stained everything. D drops are easy to use , one drop applied to me before night feeding and that's it. So easy and mess/hassle free. Will definitely buy again.