|Price:||$6.69 ($6.69 / Count) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$3.30 (33%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.89 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes Musical Toy
- 7 baby friendly classical melodies
- Volume Control
- The colorful and easy to grasp Caterpillar handle ensures that baby can take along tunes anywhere
- Off, Low and High volume switch
- Promotes auditory development and music appreciation
- Award-Winning Bestseller
- Large button toggles through 7 high quality classical melodies
- Colorful lights dance across the screen to each song
- Caterpillar bead chaser handle is easy for little hands to hold and take anywhere
- Great for On-the-Go
- Easy Grasp
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Baby's First Music Toy. Since it's easy for baby to use, and easy for parents to grab and go, Take Along Tunes is sure to become one of baby's favorite first toys.
7 Classical Songs. Entertain baby with melodies from Mozart, Chopin, Vivaldi & more.
Easy-to-Grip. Babies love the easy-to-grasp handle with fun beads.
Top Customer Reviews
In other words, this toy is fan-freakin-tastic.
- The volume can be set at two levels, which is a nice feature.
- The Music is varied and enjoyable for both baby and adults.
- The Handle is a good size for baby to grab, yet works as a chew option for teething. * It's not great for teething, but it contributes to the versatility of the toy.
- The light show that it puts on is incredibly effective at keeping baby entertained. You'd think it would give her a seizure, but it manages to just entertain.
This helps you maintain your sanity, which for under $10 is a bargain. If you love your child, you'll buy this toy!
I would give it 5 stars if it played more songs (I think it has 4-5 songs), but I would definitely recommend it either way.
Another toy I would highly recommend is the Mozart Cube - that is another invaluable toy that keeps my son's attention much longer than any other toy. And the music is nice - not annoying like so many toys can be.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is my daughter's favorite thing before she goes to sleepPublished 58 minutes ago by Amanda Rossi-Pappineau
Great music toy for ltitle ones.The only thing I don't like about it is that it does not have a continuous play option so you have to push the button each time the previous song is... Read morePublished 21 hours ago by Min