Most helpful critical review
49 of 54 people found the following review helpful
A Little Disappointed
on June 19, 2012
I like this little gym, but I do have a few complaints about it. I'll start with what I like.
* Very bright and cheerful
* Toys are cute and interesting
* Has a small footprint
* Easy to assemble
* I like the music on the Star
* It's smaller than I would have liked
* I was afraid the Star that blinks and plays music would give my daughter a stroke. The blinking light was so fast and crazy it scared her, so when we use it, we lay it face down on the floor, which negates half of its purpose
* The material is very slippery, so when my daughter started rolling, she would slip around and then get caught up on the arms
My biggest complaint is the Star and how fast it blinks. Had I known this before I spent the money on it, I would not have purchased this item.