Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Baby Einstein Press and Play Pal Toy, Neptune (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on August 3, 2013
We were really excited to get this turtle for our son. He loved the music and the colors but I have a big problem with the product. The back of the turtle is a cute puffy shell. The entire shell peels off (velcro) to expose the battery pack. The shell velcro is visible and I just expect better design from Baby Einstein.
on June 25, 2015
I'm torn on this little guy. The first turtle I got wasn't from amazon but in a Target. When he died, about 3 months later, I ordered this little guy from amazon. While they SAY hes the same one hes feels flimisier and not made out of as good quality materials. Which honestly, why go for the expensive materials when he too only lasted 3 months. We're on our fourth turtle now, since my daughter loves him but one paw at a time they will stop working and then you'll feel guilty for throwing him out because you've seen Toy Story 3 once too many times.
So hes fun while he lasts....but that isn't going to be that long. And please note we mainly keep him on the changing table. I would hate to see his life expectancy if we put him in regular rotation with the rest of the toys!
on June 12, 2013
I would not recommend this toy, i was fooled to believe it was as big as the image but indeed it's very small. The back has velcrove, but it does not come together nicely so the battery is always exposed. Not a good product at all.
on December 24, 2013
I paid $20 for this on Amazon and it is NOT worth it. The music only last about 6 seconds. Needs to have a light or music box built into tummy to keep babies attention more. Music needs to play longer. The only good thing about this is that it's small enough for my 5 month old to hold.
on December 16, 2015
If your baby chews on things then this is not the toy for you. My daughter didn't chew on things very much and this lasted wonderfully with her but my son likes to chew on everything so one by one the buttons went out. It lasted a good time though.
on January 31, 2013
My son got the panda as a gift before he was born. He loved to look at the contrast of black and white of the panda. It was one of his favorite toys as a 3 month old. So I figured he might like the turtle so I got that for him. He still enjoyed it but not as much as the panda. The songs are different on the two and maybe he liked the panda one better (the panda plays a longer tune compared to the turtle). As a 5 month old he enjoyed chewing on the hands and feet. Now as a 7 month old he has lost all interest in both toys but 6 months of use was more than I expected. When you press on the hands and feet the tune plays for the instrument illustrated every other time the hand/foot is pressed. The every other time it's all instruments. The belly does not play music (which I thought it should and kept pressing on it thinking it was broken at first). I would recommend this toy for babies younger than 6 months old.
on December 5, 2013
I put this toy on a wish list for my kids, from the picture and the price I assumed it would be much bigger. I feel horrible that one of my relatives spent so much money on such a tiny toy :( It appears to be nicely made, and I'm sure my son will love it, but it is WAY over priced on here. I would not pay more then $15 for this if I saw it in the store, and $15 is pushing it. $9 seems more of a fair price.
on August 16, 2015
Great toy as far as musical entertainment goes. The backing that has velcro to keep the battery compartment hidden can create sharp plastic hooks that my little one will complain about at times when its catches his lip the wrong way.
on December 3, 2013
The back of the toy where the battery is stored comes apart and also the velcro is very hard and have a scartchy feel to it. The tunes volume can be adjusted which I do like. it plays different songs which my baby do enjoy. Its a good size for my lil one to grip.
on September 24, 2013
This is a clever and inexpensive toy to introduce babies to music. I agree that it is not easy to squeeze the feet to play the music, and that must be done by an adult. Also turning the switch on and off under the velcro tap is a little awkward. But babies always smile when they hear this happy music!

See 1 answered question