5.0 out of 5 stars Baby-G Ladies Watch
Very nice watch. Looks great, everything it says it is. Love the casual look without the look of a mans watch.
Published on August 31, 2010 by Koontz Fan

3.0 out of 5 stars Not durable
This watch looks cool, but is not durable. With a decent amount of force, the thing broke & flew off my wrist. This is not a tough watch.
Published 1 month ago by Copperdopper

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby-G Ladies Watch, August 31, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 15, 2014
This review is from: Baby-G Black Collection Transparent Resin Grey Dial Women's Watch #BG169R-8 (Watch)
Beautiful, works great, wears well, and it gets noticed! This Baby G adds class to the shock! Looks good dressed up or just for sports!

5.0 out of 5 stars It maybe is overkill, but I needed the numerous alarms, July 21, 2013
I don't always have my iPhone on me, so trying to remember to take medications every so many hours is a problem. This watch has 5 alarms (and while it did take me more time trying to read the TINY instructions than it did to set the watch) the alarms were set fairly quick and easy and work perfectly. I have no idea what all the other options are and don't really care. I wanted one that was water resistant for swimming and yard work or doing dishes and the like. Its lightweight and not obnoxious looking. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE, May 28, 2014
I'm loving my Baby-G.
This is my first ditigal watch ever!!!!
I needed a cute watch that I could set for 24hr.
LOVE IT