Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on March 31, 2014
I love these. They are very cute and the back is soft like the back of a washcloth, not plastic like most. My only concern is that the velcro closure in the back doesn't seem strong so I'm worried they won't stick after a few washes. But I haven't put them to the test yet since my baby is still hanging out in my uterus.
on September 16, 2014
Worst bibs ever. They fell apart after two washes and I will never by Velcro closure bibs again.They stuck to everything in the dryer and ruined half her clothes. I wish I could get my money back for these. What a waste
on May 14, 2014
We have been forced to bottle feed our newborn and most every bib out there is scaled for a larger older baby. These are so perfect for the smaller baby and so cute and priced so well. Highly recommend.
on July 18, 2014
Super soft and super cute. Not to mention they are pretty big. Which in hindsight is probably good. Just threw me off a bit. But I still love them. Especially the soft but strong velcro. I can't wait to use them on my baby girl. :-)
on May 31, 2014
These bibs are for a newborn baby. I still use them for my 6 month old but she needs bigger bibs. She's teething so she drools a lot so if you need them for that, I don't recommend these since they don't have the plastic on the back. My baby drools through them in 30 minutes.
on October 13, 2014
Nicee feeling bibs. They got my 6 month old very well.. Unfortunately, after a few washes the ends keep trying to curl up. It's not the end of the world, and I'd consider purchasing them again if I needed more.
on June 15, 2014
They look adorable but are thin so they get soaked pretty quickly. The fit around the neck is perfect for our little-necked 4 month old! However I prefer frenchie's bibs for their thickness. Got great compliments on how cute they were.
on August 8, 2014
These were exactly what I needed for my baby, she was a "happy spitter" for the first several months and pretty much wore a bib all the time. These are soft and absorbent and cute, would recommend.
on December 31, 2013
Nice item..highly recommended to other mother to be.
Its great to have a lot of bibs and this price is worth it...its a lot cheaper than other stores.
VINE VOICEon December 23, 2013
Love these bibs and for the price you CAN NOT BEAT THEM! They are super cute and stylish. We love them.