Giuliana & Bill 2 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Baby Hogs In the season premiere, Giuliana and Bill are obsessed with their little baby Duke--so much so, there doesn't seem enough time to share him!
2. Duke's Nanny and Pedi Giuliana and Bill are on the hunt for a nanny and pediatrician to look after Duke.
3. G-String Surprise Giuliana throws a revealing baby shower for Monica. Plus, she seeks help from a life coach.
4. Duking it Out Giuliana and Bill disagree over throwing a sixth-month birthday party for baby Duke.
5. Baby on the Loose Giuliana and Bill realize it's time to start thinking about babyproofing, but they disagree about the best way to go forward.
6. Is Nonna Getting Botox? Giuliana and Bill focus on a new restaurant idea. Plus, Giuliana plans a party for her mom's 70th birthday.
7. G's First Mother's Day Mother's day is around the corner and Giuliana is dropping hints to Bill about the special day.
8. One Tough Tot Giuliana tries to conquer her fears, so that Duke won't follow in her footsteps.
9. Rancic Family Vacation Giuliana uses their Mexico family vacay as an opportunity to ask Bill for a second child
10. Time for Baby Number 2 Construction on their new Chicago home and a second restaurant start winding down as Giuliana and Bill wait to hear if Delphine's embryo transfer takes. Will Duke be a big brother?
11. Home Alone In the season premiere, Giuliana and Bill's gestational carrier weighs their proposal to carry another baby. Plus, Giuliana tries out new ways to feel safe while Bill's away.
12. Day of the Duke Baby Duke is turning one! But will Bill approve Giuliana's over-the-top party plans? Plus, Bill surprises G with a Broadway audition for her birthday!
13. Fifty Shades of G and B Giuliana offers to host a release party for Colet's risque new book. Plus, is Mrs. Rancic getting cold feet about moving to Bill's hometown of Chicago?
14. Up in the Air The Rancics try to find time to celebrate their sixth anniversary while a hectic schedule takes them to New York Fashion Week, Tampa for the Home Shopping Network, Chicago for a jaunt in a stunt plane and back to L.A.!
15. The Italian Job Giuliana makes her parents proud by speaking at the Italian embassy in D.C. while Bill does something special for a sick child.
16. Rancic and Relaxation The Rancics have a weekend getaway in the place where they first fell in love, Santa Barbara! Can Bill and G unclutter their schedules and spend more time together with Duke?
17. Saving Face Giuliana looks at her options for reversing the signs of aging. Meanwhile, Bill jets off for Kuwait to mentor small business owners. Then, the Rancics converge on Chicago for FabFest!
18. Marathon Not a Sprint The New York City Marathon is here! Bill battles jet lag and a sleepless night to earn money for Fab-U-Wish. Plus, can Bill and G convince their surrogate Delphine to carry baby number two?
19. Couples' Retreat Giuliana and Bill invite two couples to join them in Tahiti for a week of relaxation and relationship building! Can the Rancics goad their friends into an island wedding?
This show seems like what a genuine reality tv series should be - authentic, not fake; more reality than show business. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Springfield Armory XDm
I love this show and the dynamics between Bill and Giuliana. Real people. Awesome!Published 5 months ago by Jenny Dirks
I really love this show. Delightful and funny and fairly clean. I enjoy their look into the struggles of becoming parents.Published 6 months ago by Katherine Gleason
Awesome and fun to watch. Love it,!!!! B & G are a reminder of what a family should be like these days. Very inspirational!Published 6 months ago by Lennice
I like this show is great I will recommend this show to people so they can watch it :) thanksPublished 6 months ago by jessica
I enjoy watching their love for each other and Duke. It's so nice to have something so positive that sets a good example.Published 7 months ago by Linda Wilkerson