4.0 out of 5 stars Softest gown
Organic Baby Soy Bundler Zebra (Orange)
Published on April 11, 2011 by WWalsh

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to get baby into it!
Love the material and cute design, but the elastic around the bottom is very tight and hard to get on over baby's head / body. Bought the kimono style ones and like them much better.
Published on March 26, 2012 by T. McNamara

4.0 out of 5 stars Softest gown, April 11, 2011
This review is from: Organic Baby Soy Bundler
Organic Baby Soy Bundler Zebra (Orange)
I splurged on this item after seeing it on a friend's newborn. The gown is so soft with a nice thickness. My friend warned me that it did shrink a bit after the first wash, so if you plan to use for a newborn go for the next size up for greater ease putting on and taking off. (I purchased a 3-6 months for my newborn and it is now slightly bigger than the Carter's brand 0-3 month gowns...but so much softer!). The 3-6 months also has the fold-over hand mitts to prevent them from scratching their tiny faces.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, tight bottom, July 14, 2011
I received two of these as gifts for my newborn. The 0-3m was tight from the start- he sized out of it within 2-3 weeks (born 9lbs), but 3-6m is a good fit and will last longer. The quality is good, prints are funky, they are soft, I love the wide neck and the hand covers. My only complaint is that the elastic bottom is really tight, so when changing baby in/out it takes a little effort getting over the shoulders and whatnot, and during diaper changes when the bottom is pulled up around their belly it squeezes a bit more than I'd like. That last part could be a deal breaker if you have a chunkier baby.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice but seems small, June 23, 2011
I received our "bundler" yesterday and was a little disappointed initially. My son is almost 3 months, and just over 25 inches. The little gown is really too short for him, and will soon be too small for him in width. I was looking for something with long sleeves and cooler than his sleep sack, which is fleece. He also just recently started breaking out of his swaddlers. Even though the gown seemed too short, he seemed to enjoy it. He is quite a kicker, and I was worried that the elastic ring at the bottom of the gown would bother him because it was so short. I actually think he liked being able to kick his little feet out. Additionally, I was able to swaddle him while he wore the gown (it wasn't too bulky or thick). The gown ("bundler") is also incredibly soft, which is nice. So, be warned that it may not really cover their feet, but over all I am satisfied with the product and it seemed to work better than I initially expected.

2.0 out of 5 stars :(, December 15, 2012
I wanted to love the Baby Soy gowns but they don't fit well. My newborn is totally average sized. She was 7lbs 2oz at birth and 21". These gowns fit her for a week (she was 7lbs at her 5 day pediatrician visit). The gowns are very short and way too tight at the bottom. Also, the hand openings are tiny, which made getting baby into these a real pain. I was disappointed because the fabric is so soft and the designs are adorable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to get baby into it!, March 26, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful... but extremely small, November 20, 2012
Beautiful fabric. Thick and comfortable (even softer after washing).
However, this bundler is very small, hence baby won't be able to wear it for long. Bummer.

2.0 out of 5 stars cute, but fit is weird, October 14, 2012
D. Sah (oakland, ca) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Organic Baby Soy Bundler
It's nice and thick, but the length is way too short. By the time he fit the 3-6 month size (neck/arms) his feet were already sticking out the bottom- he's not weirdly long either, pretty proportionate despite daddy's genes of crazy height. I prefer the onesie with feet over this, since in that size (6-12 month) he's getting to wear for quite some time (of course, that's a 6 month age spread and the other is just 3 months, i know)- my point is, you'd think that a gown would fit for longer, but since the bottom elastic is on the tighter side and its weirdly short, it really never fits unless you've got a short squat baby. Which is cute, congratulations to you!

1.0 out of 5 stars My daughter only wore it once, January 15, 2013
I'm so disappointed in these bundlers that I bought, all 0-3 months. I bought five of them, and the four that look like this one were all too small for her to even wear. I thought that they were adorable and soft, and I planned on her LIVING in these for her first three months; however, now, they just sit in a pile of outgrown clothing that she HARDLY EVER GOT TO WEAR! My daughter is 75th percentile for height and weight, so we aren't talking about a behemoth newborn here-these are NOT true to size at all. RUN VERY SMALL. What a rip off.

I wish the company would have responded to me about my first complaint, too. BAD customer service all around. I tried to communicate with the company about it and they removed my feedback comment from being posted. I think that this company should have accepted my returning these for a larger size considering how obscenely untrue to size they were.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite right, June 16, 2012
This review is from: Organic Baby Soy Bundler
I am a big fan of Baby Soy, and I love the kimono-style outfits (and own several). However, I ended up never using the Bundler because the elastic was too tight on the bottom that I couldn't get it over the baby's head easily. This was compounded by the fact that the material is quite thick (which is nice) and the outfit is quite long. We bought the 0-3months, and I first tried it at 1 month. No luck. I was so disappointed because it is adorable. But, unfortunately, just not practical.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this, it's a must have, April 4, 2014
Absolutely love this sleeper for my very large newborn: 9lbs 14 oz and 22.5 in long. He wears it for sleeping anytime it's clean under his sleep sack and it's the perfect combination for keeping him warm enough, letting his arms be free (he's not such a fan of swaddling) and keeping his hands covered (they are always cold, and also the scratching issue). It's also great for middle of the night changes. The material is soft and cozy, I wish I could justify buying a few more.

ARRAY(0x9ccf89c0)