5.0 out of 5 stars So cute and easy
I wanted a halloween costume for my ten month old son that would be easy to travel in, wasn't overly expensive and would be comfortable for him. He looked so cute in this costume, and it fit beautifully over his clothes so that he could remain warm and comfy without having to change in and out of his costume once we reached each destination. Would highly recommend.
Published on November 22, 2009 by luckynumber9

Published on October 23, 2009 by Jennifer Orona

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR QUALITY, OVER PRICED BRANDSONSALE IS A HORRIBLE SELLER! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!, October 23, 2009
This review is from: Baby Boy Infant Peter Pan Costume (12 Months)
I ORDERED THIS COSTUME EXPECTING TO RECEIVE WHAT WAS IN THE IMAGE SHOWN SINCE NOTHING OTHERWISE WAS STATED. I RECEIVED A POOR QAULITY COSTUME THAT MUST HAVE COST MERLEY $10 OR LESS TO MAKE LABOR INCLUDED AND WAS OVER PRICED TO 39.99. I CONTACTED BRANDSONSALE AND THEY NEVER REPLIED SO I FILED A CLAIM WITH AMAZON. DO NOT BUY THIS UNLESS YOU'RE DESPARATE AND DO NOT BUY FROM BRANDSONSALE, THEY HAVE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY DO NOT REPLY TO YOUR CONCERNS WHAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THAT? THE IMAGE OF THE COSTUME LOOKS BETTER THEN IT ACTUALLY IS.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, December 6, 2007
This review is from: Baby Boy Infant Peter Pan Costume (12 Months)
cute costume, quality ok, shirt & pants fit like they should, hat really needs a chin strap and shoe covers do not fit over shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute and easy, November 22, 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, March 27, 2009
This review is from: Baby Boy Infant Peter Pan Costume (12 Months)
It is a very nice little costume. Good craftsmanship and comfortable for the baby. We had a little trouble keeping the booties on him so we just did without those.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good costume, November 29, 2012
Erin (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Boy Infant Peter Pan Costume (12 Months)
This costume ran true to size and my son did look a lot like Peter Pan. I thought the quality was a bit poor for the price, however. Unfortunately, there just isn't a lot out there in 12 month old size.

Baby Boy Infant Peter Pan Costume (12 Months)
$39.99