Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Baby Boy Infant Peter Pan Costume (12 Months)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 23, 2009
I ORDERED THIS COSTUME EXPECTING TO RECEIVE WHAT WAS IN THE IMAGE SHOWN SINCE NOTHING OTHERWISE WAS STATED. I RECEIVED A POOR QAULITY COSTUME THAT MUST HAVE COST MERLEY $10 OR LESS TO MAKE LABOR INCLUDED AND WAS OVER PRICED TO 39.99. I CONTACTED BRANDSONSALE AND THEY NEVER REPLIED SO I FILED A CLAIM WITH AMAZON. DO NOT BUY THIS UNLESS YOU'RE DESPARATE AND DO NOT BUY FROM BRANDSONSALE, THEY HAVE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY DO NOT REPLY TO YOUR CONCERNS WHAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THAT? THE IMAGE OF THE COSTUME LOOKS BETTER THEN IT ACTUALLY IS.
on October 31, 2015
Never buy this product or from this seller. This is so expensive for the material I'm so disappointed about this product. The customer service is really bad I think this is a scam! Don't buy! Not recommended!
on October 18, 2012
This outfit really is a bit disappointing. It looks like a beginner home sower made this outfit. The booties & the hat is cute. But the shirt and pants are wide and made out of some felt material that is stiff and sits awkward. The stitching is also done poorly. I'll try and make it work. Maybe washing it will loosen the material a bit.
on October 8, 2014
Just received my costume today and I'm upset because I was expecting better quality for the price I paid. Also a piece to my costume was missing the brown belt and the hat did not match the picture even if I fold it the inside stitching shows and looks tacky. I've send out a email asking if they could send me the missing piece and better hat but haven't heard anything from them. Hope I hear from them soon. Sorry the hat is upside down .
review image
on November 2, 2014
This costume did the job. It fit well and was very cute on my son. Even the hat fit well and he didn't mind wearing it. The costume fabric feels very cheap, but considering it's worn for just a few hours, that didn't bother me. I thought it was a little overpriced. It's worth more around $25. Overall, it served the purpose and I was happy with it.
on May 14, 2016
even though my order was placed with such short notice, seller worked to make sure I would receive this adorable costume in time for a birthday party. Very happy. Definitely recommend. Even comes in a separate sealable bag for storing after use. Great buy!
on October 24, 2014
My son is 16 months, and a big boy at that! This costume is adorable, simple and he actually was able to walk in the booties, which is something I was concerned about. I am pleased with this purchase.
on November 8, 2007
The costume was really well made . My son was very comfortable in it. This was his first year going door to door saying Trick-or-treat. It arrived in a timely manner and we had a blast with it.
on August 30, 2014
This costume does not come exactly as pictured. The material is poor quality and the hat looks like a 3 year old sewed it together. I'm highly disappointed
on November 4, 2008
We bought this for our grandson and it was so cute on him. He even left the hat on! Very comfortable for him and made well.
Thanks.