5.0 out of 5 stars great book, May 14, 2014
This review is from: Baby Jesus Is Born (I Can Read! / The Beginner's Bible) (Paperback)
We love the learn to read books and the fact that this one is about Jesus is even better! Great way to get them reading and learning about Jesus all at once!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, February 19, 2014
I loved the pictures and the simple language. This book is appropriate for ages 4-6. My 4 year old stayed engaged from start to finish. Great way to teach a bible story!

5.0 out of 5 stars They have read this one a lot!, October 16, 2013
They really enjoy these books! They are easy to read and find sight words in, plus the story keeps them interested!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., October 14, 2013
The children love the illustrations. It makes the Bible stories easier for young children to understand. Great books to read with your children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book for children, March 7, 2013
I purchased this for a 6 yr old. It is above a 6 yr old's reading level which was disappointing but is still a good book written so children can understand about the birth of Jesus.

4.0 out of 5 stars like - but don't love it, December 12, 2009
I like this book - how can one not like a book about the birth of our Lord and Savior?!?! However, there are WAY too many words and too many details to keep the attention of a 2 yr old. I purchased this book b/c the other ones on the same 'level' are rhyming books and keep my little girl's attention. I have to skip words and pages to get finished with the book when we read it. It would be good for children 4-ish, but then the illustrations are probably too boring for a child that age. ....bummed that this book isn't easier to read to young children, but proud and glad that publishers are putting books out there telling the true story of Christmas!

Baby Jesus Is Born (I Can Read! / The Beginner's Bible)
Baby Jesus Is Born (I Can Read! / The Beginner's Bible) by Zondervan (Paperback - October 6, 2009)
$3.99 $3.59