Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 27, 2008
We've had the Baby Jogger City Mini stroller for almost a year now and we've used several of the attachments with it and so far this one seems to be a great addition for our daughter.

We are able to attach toys to the side closest to her with the plastic hooks that seem to come with so many baby/toddler toys. She also is able to grasp the tray and pull herself forward to look around and see more than when she is leaning back in the chair.

We would recommend this attachment for this stroller as it is very easy to use and adds functionality. Also, there is no need to remove this bar when collapsing the stroller since it doesn't impede the folding mechanism.
11 comment| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 18, 2012
I was fully prepared to return this product if it was anywhere near as bad as many reviews suggested. Fortunately, it is PERFECT with our new (2012 model) City Mini GT. I personally wish that these accessories came with the base stroller, given it's price, but we're finally seeing the value of both the stroller and this accessory.

Reviewers that didn't like it:
a)For our stroller there are two sets of 'holes' on the side rails, one intended for the canopy and a lower pair that come with plastic plugs (in case you don't want to use the tray or roll-bar). Perhaps people either used the upper holes (which are set at a different angle), or perhaps prior models placed the holes differently.
b)You don't need to take the entire tray on-off every time - simply push the release on the right side and the tray has a hinge on the left that will allow it to open one-handed and stay attached.
on March 15, 2009
I bought my Baby Jogger City Mini Double stroller last year after looking at several double strollers. For some reason, finding a side by side stroller with child trays is virtually impossible. It also happens to be one of the features that I really wanted so of course I purchased the trays when they became available. The trays attach to the belly bar with velcro straps. I was a little worried that they wouldn't velcro on securely but they do in fact attach very firmly with adjustable velcro loops. The trays are quite sturdy as well. They can be adjusted higher or lower because the belly bar is adjustable. My twins are 15 months old and even on the lower setting the tray is a little high. I wouldn't suggest these trays for a small baby. They are a lot bigger and higher than what you would see on a single stroller that has a tray attached.

Overall, the trays are good and do come in handy but I think it's kind of ridiculous that it costs upwards of $80.00 just to have child trays on a $350.00 stroller.
on November 27, 2012
This is a great addition to the stroller of my dreams. So many things to love about the City Mini and this is another. Perfect for toddler/preschooler. My daughter loved having this last year at Disney when she was two, and again this year (3 years old, 37"). It doesn't get in her way, and it's especially nice for a Disney trip when you don't want to be constantly strapping and unstrapping your child, but you still want them to stay in the stroller and not go bounding off on their own.

I like that the cup holder is big enough so that even a larger drink cup stays put, and she can have snacks on the tray without them rolling off. I like this better than the belly bar because she's got a place for a drink, a snack, a toy ... etc.

Yes, you can fold (and even gate-check) the stroller with this tray in place. When you go to grab the strap to fold the stroller, just grab it from under the tray, not over it. That's it! Though, you can also just pop the tray off and throw it in your luggage if you're worried about it getting damaged by rough handling at the airport. Mine has done fine.

Speaking of which... TIP: For gate checking the City Mini, the red Gate Check bag made for CAR SEATS works perfectly. Don't get the bag for strollers (too small), get the one for a car seat and your City Mini will slide right into it without a hassle (and without having to remove the wheels!) I'm able to get mine into the bag WITH this tray on it, no hassles.
on February 23, 2009
I love it! At first I thought the whole tray had to come off to load the kid and to fold it. No way! One side can be removed using a very easy button mechanism that wont hurt fingers while the other side has a hinge that allows the tray to swing out to let your child out of the seat! Its so easy my 3 year old can snap herself in! Great! Plus, the stroller folds with the tray in place. The tray should be removed when storing in tight places like the back of the car, but the tray fits in the storage pocket. It also cleans up easily, the whole thing can be removed and taken into the kitchen, and is great for those long walks when you must have snacks. All in all a great purchase and I highly recommend it!
on August 24, 2010
I have TWO trays for our City Mini Double--works GREAT if you know how to install them. You have to clip them on one at a time and slide it to the side until you can velcro the tabs onto the bar--one tab will be 'round the side of the bar. The trays sit towards the end of the bar on each side. Reviews like the one saying only one tray fits are misleading. If Baby Jogger says they are made to fit, they aren't just lying about it. I think the bumper bar and trays are a fabulous addition to the stroller! :) I don't like that all the extras cost so much though! :( BUT...you get what you pay for! I have been SO impressed with the quality of Baby Jogger!
55 comments| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 4, 2015
This is a neutral rating because I don't have an opinion about it - I just want people to know this does NOT fit the DOUBLE summit x3. It fits the single only. I ready a review that says it fits but they must not have the double, so my mistake. I just don't want others to make the same one.
on January 16, 2012
This tray fits our 2011 Baby Jogger City Mini Double stroller perfectly. We only have one tray at the moment since we have one toddler and one infant, but I don't see how it would be a problem installing a second tray once we need it. If you install the tray all the way to the end of the belly bar (one strap is going to be around the side) there is plenty of room to install the second tray beside it. I do agree that the tray sits a bit high, but it works for our 2-year-old who is in the 40% for height.

It's important to select the correct model (the one with the cup holder in the center, as opposed to the one with the cup holder on the side) for the double.

Baby Joggger products are great... just wish you didn't have to buy so many parts separately.
on November 2, 2011
This thing is great, holds my kids drink and whatever he's eating at the time. Easy to clean and to take off. It swivels from one side (the drink holder side) and its easy to get the kid in and out.

I love the Baby Jogger City Select stroller to death. Its the best stroller out there (IMHO). But I feel like Im getting nickel and dimed to death having to buy all the accesories. I think these trays should come standard with the seat, both the original single seat stroller and the second seat. Some of the other stuff like the adult drink holder or rain cover should continue to be sold seperately (as it is now). Thats just my opinion.
on November 30, 2009
just returned the tray as it does not work with either my tall toddler (he can't sit forward like he likes- this gets in the way) or for my 6 month old (way too high, sits at her forhead!!!). the belly bar works PERFECT, i've had it since my toddler was 9 months old, he likes to sit up and look around so this is a great stop for him to pull himself up on or just hold on for fun :) trust me, the tray is just too high/close to the seat to be functional at all :(