Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

75%
25%

on September 28, 2008
The Baby Jogger is by far the best jogging stroller made. I looked at them all before deciding to purchase this one. My only hang up was that Baby Jogger is a bit larger than the rest of them, and will not fit through a lot of house doors. I decided that I would rather fold it, or leave it under the patio cover rather than buy a different stroller that would fit through the doors. We are very happy with our decision. It rides like a dream. We have a 3 month old and a 2 year old, both seem to love it. We roll a towel and bend it around the head of the 3 month old to keep her head steady. It does lean back further than I thought it would though.

Very well made, drives great, and I would recommend it to anyone.
on August 8, 2011
I have five children. We have owned several strollers. We owned a double jogger that looked like this one. It was wonderful. It had 20" wheels and I could tilt the stroller to lift the front fixed wheel with one hand. It was magnificent. We got rid of it at a garage sale two months ago because it was about 18 years old and we were moving to Hawaii so we thought we would just get a new one. BAD IDEA!!!

We purchased the Baby Jogger 2008 Performance 20" Double Stroller from Mystrollers store at Amazon.

Here are the pros:
1) Nice Canopy and look to it.
2) It is sturdy.

Here are the cons:
1) The handle sits very high. I am 5'4, my huband is 6'. We both feel it is way too high.

2) The alignment of the handle bar and the rear wheels is WRONG! I have to lift my whole body up in the air to be able to tilt the stroller and lift the front fixed wheel. It is ridiculous while running and ANNOYING while walking around town. Even my husband has trouble tilting it and he is not a "wimpy kid".

3) The worst part of all of this is that I cannot return it. Mystrollers store has a terrible return policy. We (the costumer) have to pay for the shipping when returning the item and then they add a 15% restocking fee. Returning it from HI would then cost me about $180! I tried to exchange it for another but they would have charged for the shipping of the new stroller back to HI. So I would have ended up spending $280 for returning an item that cost me $450!!!! Insane! Mystrollers should change their return policies when the items are this expensive.

Hope this helps. As for me, I'll be working my arms and shoulders more than my legs.
11 comment2 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2013
If you are looking for a stroller to run with you will find none better. It is exactly what it claims to be, a jogger. With the 20in wheels it rides like a bike and practically rolls itself. We do not load this baby up in the car and use it as our around town stroller, since the frame is all one piece it is super sturdy, takes some serious mileage, and is not small. It does fold pretty flat, if you remove the wheels. We have a two and four year old, they fit great, we got it when our two year old was a few months old and would wedge him in with blankets. We have loved it!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 10, 2013
Mom is a runner, Dad is a runner, Kids? They did not stop them from running. Get it ? Run Forest, run !!!