Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 46 questions
vote
I would say that a big factor is bra size because the baby will sit on or near your chest. Also, they run small.
Jan 29, 2014 by LMo
vote
Yes! There are many different "holds" you can place your child in. There is one way specifically for a newborn. That hold is the only acceptable way to place your newborn. As you will read in the instructional booklet, other holds should be for after they are 2 months of age because of the positioning of their hips in that position. It is important not to place a newborns hips apart without support under the thigh because this can lead to hip dysplasia since newborns hips are free floating in the socket until they are older. I really enjoy this wrap! It is worth giving it a shot and if you find something you don't like it is very easy to return an Amazon purchase! Hope this helps and congrats on your new addition!
Sep 16, 2013 by Lhall26
vote
No. It is dangerous. The manufacturers of this product include many warnings about suffication when used improperly. Take a shower when baby is sleeping or playing in her crib. Always hold your baby in the water and always use an infant life vest when near or in the pool, boat, lake, ocean, etc. It is never safe to wear your baby in the water.
Feb 25, 2014 by Terylee Banwart
votes
It does stretch after multiple uses but my experience had been that it goes back each time that I wash and dry it. I have found it to be very versatile and a great value for the price.
Jan 9, 2014 by Lhall26
votes
I have back problems, however it hasn't caused increase back pain and it hasn't triggered my back pain at all. I have been very pleased with the comfort on my shoulders as well as I have digenerative disk pain from neck all the way down.
Jan 10, 2014 by Kara
votes
I would get a medium. I got a small and it's snug on me I'm only 5 foot a 120lbs
May 21, 2014 by Brittany
votes
I believe it's on their website. My pre-pregnancy size was 2-4 and now is a 4-6 and the small fits perfectly. It is very snug and will almost feel like your baby can't possibly fit but that's what you want because you want your baby to feel secure against you. Plus naturally loosens as the day goes on.
Mar 15, 2014 by #GetFitWithStace
votes
I suspect not possible!
Nov 11, 2013 by nj2011
votes
is the sash included? Jun 11, 2014
Yes.
Jun 11, 2014 by Maggie
votes
The smallest size.
Jun 7, 2014 by Christine Lentz
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›