5.0 out of 5 stars The pictures do not do this item justice., March 20, 2005
This review is from: Baby Martex Lilly Pad 4 Piece Crib Bedding Set (Baby Product)
This crib set is the cutest ever. The pictures on this site are very washed out and do not show the detailed embroirdry, or even the entire top blanket. There is also detail on the bumper that is not shown. This crib set is GREAT for either gender. Dragonflyies and butterflies give it just enough of a touch for a girl, while the frogs and turtle keep it perfect for a boy. The quality is great and the fabric is very soft and baby friendly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh My Gosh, is this the most precious set ever made!, May 20, 2005
This bedding set is great for my little twin boys room. The emboideries are amazing, the other reviewers are right, the picture DOES NOT DO JUSTICE! Once you see it in person you will never regret it!

The blanket is very soft as are all the items in this set. It washes well and never fades, very durable. Everything fits on the crib well (we have natural oak wooden furnature). The theme is adorable with the little frogs and turtles, yet in my opinion its perfect for a boy. We have every item in this set (window valances, mobiles, diaper stacker, bed set, lamp shade, wall hangings, and boarder) and they are all of great quality.

We did their room with a mural on the walls with the beautiful blue in the back ground, we have the whole pond theme with the wall hangings, and painted the cute turtle, frog, and bugs from this set (hand painted by my best friend a.k.a artist!) There is a light green carpet and its amazingly beautiful. The set will last atleast the next 4-5 years although this set probably wont be the "big boy" theme... Its great to be able to pick out a baby's nursery, and this is by far the best in quality and excitement!

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be happier, August 7, 2005
Heather R (Abingdon, MD) - See all my reviews
I absolutely love this bedding set. The pictures on the website DO NOT DO THIS JUSTICE. I almost didn't register for this because I wasn't thrilled with the pictures online and you couldn't see it in the store. However, walking through BabyDepot one day I spotted the set in a crib on display. It's so cute, and soft and perfect no matter what the sex of the baby is. We had a little boy and painted the room light blue and used a stencil from A.C. Moore that had the frog, turtle, dragonfly and butterfly on it. The room is adorable and we have all the accessories that go with the set. Highly recommend this bedding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, May 12, 2005
This bedding is adorable! We bought every piece of the set. The colors are bright and vibrant (don't judge by the picture). We bought it before we knew if our baby was a boy or a girl because we knew it would be perfect for both.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful bedding set!, April 14, 2005
My husband and I just love this crib bedding set. Its colors are perfect and every piece of the ensemble works very well together.

Rate and Discover Movies