5.0 out of 5 stars Mid mod fab
Published on July 7, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Aesthetically pleasing but cheap in quality
Published 20 months ago by BabyBean

3.0 out of 5 stars Aesthetically pleasing but cheap in quality, November 13, 2012
This review is from: Baby Mod Olivia 4 Drawer Dresser in Espresso and White (Baby Product)
Aesthetically this dresser and all of its matching furniture are pleasing, however, everything has to be put together, even the railings the drawers must slide on need to be screwed in, even Ikea doesn't require you to screw in the rails for drawers. I realize this product had a low price point so I shouldn't have been surprised that its a little on the flimsy side. When opening/closing the drawers they always feel like they want to catch and fall of the railing. The wood used is a soft wood so it feels cheap, very similar to Ikea quality. I was never planning on it becoming a family heirloom so it is serving its purpose. I would recommend to anyone who is on a budget but would like furniture with a more modern trendy look like this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nicer looking in picture than it actually is, August 8, 2012
VERY heavy item that is not packed well in the box. Didn't realize that parts of this dresser was damaged until we were half-way through putting it together. Should have known when we saw that the box was damaged. Laminate was chipped off on several pieces probably due to lack of padding in the packaging. Drawers were made of balsa-like wood, like the model planes but thicker. Returned it and got a replacement. Second shipment came and the box was damaged again. If this item is so heavy, perhaps they could have packaged it in two boxes. We didn't bother to open it up because we decided to return the dresser completely. We just decided that the poor quality material is not worth it. Nice design but poor quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mid mod fab, July 7, 2012
What I like most about this dresser is that it holds a lot of clothes. It's a work horse! Looks are deceiving with this piece because it has only 4 drawers. But I am telling you, I fit more in this dresser than with my daughter's old one that had 9 drawers, and it was as big as a battleship! I am partial to mid century mod design and this piece hints at that so that's why I chose it, but to my pleasant surprise it was functional too. Good construction and good price too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks just like picture, May 28, 2012
This dresser looks just like the picture. It did take my husband a while to put it together. The directions are not the greatest. It would be nice if the drawers were sturdier, but overall good piece of furniture

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but hard to assemble!, March 18, 2012
I bought this dresser to go with my Twinkle 3-in-1 Crib in Two Tone, Espresso and White. It turned out to be a beautiful dresser, but it took my husband about 4 hours to put it up (we didn't have a power drill). The side and drawer rails could have easily been pre-assembled. Actually, we thought that a lot of things could have been pre-assembled, but we understand that's not how it works these days due to storage and shipping costs!! Anyway, I wish it had been a little bit easier on my husband's hands, but I'm happy with the final result.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to assemble, great quality, February 21, 2012
Erin Gilmore (Syracuse, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This is a wonderful dresser. We love the look of it and it was simple to assemble. The drawers are large for plenty of storage space. Highly recommend.

Rate and Discover Movies