Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on March 28, 2013
I wish there was a better way to title this review but it's pretty accurate. The first time we turned on Curious Buddies he say motionless for 24 minutes and only looked up to ask me to play it again. He loves it still.
on February 19, 2016
The curious buddy series is great for kids to learn about different topics. We particularly liked the activity one (not sure the title). Played ring around the rosie like 1000 times. This one is good too. The music / song videos are good in all the series. This one seems outdated though. A couple of the songs seem like they were recorded in 1970's??
on August 17, 2011
I first got a curious buddies DVD when my daughter was 5 months old. I then bought the entire baby einstien collection. She will ONLY watch the curious buddies DVD's and she's almost 8 months. There is a ton of songs in these DVD's which seems to really make the difference. I highly recommend this to anyone with a baby who loves music!
on August 10, 2012
My baby loves it and the replay feature makes it great for when I'm cleaning. I don't have to stop and play it over again if I'm not done and there aren't a whole bunch of advertisements on it which is another plus as well.
on June 10, 2013
very good movie my daughter at 18 months loves curious buddies..All the curious buddies movies are excellent and loved by all kids
on April 25, 2013
This is such a cute DVD. My grandson loves these and especially this one. We play it over and over.
on November 20, 2015
My 1 yr old LOVES this movie... I've ordered many other curious buddies movies but this is always his favorite! He wont watch any other show longer than about a minute!
on August 17, 2015
One of my kids all-time-favorite DVD. Entertaining and educational especially for my musically-inclined children.
on July 25, 2015
my kids like better the other video about lets move !!!!!!! this is a little boring for they !!
on July 4, 2013
We own 4 curious buddies dvds and this is my least favorite. It doesn't hold our child's attention the way the others do. Something about the lack of bright graffics and buddies. It has a lot more human characters and the songs aren't as cute. I really prefer look and listen at the park and on a farm the most.