5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, some noteworthy things
This is a great pacifier, but you should know some things. FYI: I bought the Pink W/ Flower paci.

Published on February 19, 2011 by Kelly White

3.0 out of 5 stars Falls apart quickly
I am an AB/DL, and I have had two of these pacifiers in the past. Within a month, the rubber nipple cracks. It's..very frustrating. While it does last though, it's a very good pacifier.
Published 15 months ago by Nekogirl119

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, some noteworthy things, February 19, 2011

First, the front of this has a hole to let air in and out of the bulb. The hole's small, so it makes a little squeak when baby sucks. For most people, this is adorable, but it's also very easy to let this give you away if you're trying to be incognito. If this is a problem for you, like it was for me, you can expand the hole with hand instruments like a Leatherman to expand the hole so it doesn't. This doesn't affect the paci in any way, unless you're a klutz or you don't know what you're doing...

Second, the nipple is rubber, so it might be dehydrating. On first use, it's really dry, but afterward it's smooth and wonderful, so it's not really a problem later on.

Third, the nipple might be slightly skewed, so the outside bit will look off when baby's sucking on it. For most people, this isn't an issue, especially because the rest of this product is very good quality.

The bulb is 1 1/4" by 1 1/4" by 1/2". The part before the bulb, the part that passes the teeth, is 1/2" by 5/8" by 1/4". The width of the outside is 2 1/2" at its widest part.

The bulb hugs the tongue, like most good baby pacifiers do. It's not just a round thing in the mouth, it's engineered by the good folks at NUK to be professional quality.

For those who haven't used pacifiers before...they're wonderful. They're so soothing, they give the feeling like you can just relax completely, that Mommy and Daddy will take care of everything and you don't need to worry. I love it.

All in all...I LOVE IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for bigger "kids", February 8, 2011
anotherweirdguy (Pleasant Hill, La) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my "little girl" and we both love it. It is very comforting and puts my Princess at ease when daddy is not there. Only down side is it is rubber and not silicone so it tends to dry your mouth.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this binky, July 29, 2012
This review is from: Nuk Medic Pro (L)
I'm an AB and I was tired of sucking on baby sized pacifiers, so I saved up my money, and bought a Nuk 5. I just wanted to say that this seller has came through for me a second time, the was when I ordered a onesie from them. I absolutely love this binky, I usually fall asleep sucking on it. thanks for a great product

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, August 12, 2012
This review is from: Nuk Medic Pro (L)
If you're into this sort of thing, it was great. Really made me feel smaller because of its large size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems weird, but really helps, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Nuk Medic Pro (L)
I use this at night to get to sleep, and it really helps. It worked even better after I got dentures, which I remove at night. I also think I'm calmer the next day when I use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, October 2, 2013
Good quality/ The cost is a little expensive however it should last a long time. It is also great for preventing snoring while sleeping

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, March 30, 2013
Dizzie (Albuquerque,NM USA) - See all my reviews
works grate i recived it two days before it says it would be hear.its awsome very soothing and it helps with my teeth grinding.

5.0 out of 5 stars CUTE! :3, November 4, 2013
cute! came on time and is nicely made, fits in my mouth perfect! makes my little side quite content, and my sir likes it too

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 31, 2013
This review is from: Nuk Medic Pro (L)
This was a great item and I had no issues with it this I would tell others about it !

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks they are great, May 11, 2013
No more teeth grinding and now I get a good nights sleep. The are great. Thanks for the great sevice

Nuk Medic Pro (L)