5.0 out of 5 stars good
I like the fact that the length is just right some suits lenth is to short this is just right
Published 8 months ago by LYDIA PAGE

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is seriously off
Published 9 months ago by Yvonne H. Dinish-Noble

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is seriously off, April 15, 2014
Although the garment is attractive, and the color is true, the sizing is way off. I normally wear medium, but ordered a large because I expected some shrinkage due to the nature of the fabric. It is really a tight fit and suitable only for around the house living. If I order another one of this brand, I will need to order extra large to plan for future shrinkage and a comfortable fit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, soft material...not perfect fit, July 29, 2014
This tracksuit is great for body's like mine, curvy hourglass. It is supposed to be a tight fit. I am a size 11 and got the large, it fits okay, would like it a bit tighter but would risk not fitting if I went down a size. I love the jacket on its own with yoga pants...really cute. The arms have puffy sleeves, I did not see that in the picture. I'm hoping when I wash it, it shrinks. The material is very nice and soft.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wife is a size 8 reg - I ordered one size bigger per reviews the jacket fit great and the pants fit like a 40 waist, July 14, 2014
Believe the reveiws of product. Wife is a size 8 reg - I ordered one size bigger per reviews the jacket fit great and the pants fit like a 40 waist. She kept them anyway cause she like the jacket. Nice material just pants don't match jacket size. Believe the reviews you read on product

2.0 out of 5 stars MONEY WASTED!, May 25, 2014
Although this was an on time delivery. I'm not happy with this purchase. I ordered this set for a cruise. I had to re-order bc i only received one of two pieces. Then once i did get both, the jacket seemed to be AT LEAST 2 sizes smaller than the pants!! Disappointed!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars good, May 5, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, April 10, 2014
This review is from: Baby Phat Embellished Ultra Soft Cotton Fleece Hoodie Set (Apparel)
I ordered this item and they only sent me the hoodie. It could have been rated differently had I received the set which was advertised. This mishap is a huge inconvenience and is a horrible first time experience.

3.0 out of 5 stars slight bling for slight forms, April 5, 2014
The suit material looks okay but as I have not yet laundered it, I reserve judgement. It is reasonably attractive but does not meet traditional sizing guidelines. I normally take a size small 2-4 and decided to purchase a medium based on previous comments. My findings are : the trouser is still very close fitting, more like leggings instead of a tracksuit; the medium top for me whose size is small fits like the lady pictured i.e. quite close. To get the filt of a track suit I would suggest buying two sizes up unless one wants to display "assets". Did I say the back of the track top has a large sequined baby phat cat logo? Maybe a little too bling for some. If you like close fitting slightly bling , then this is the deal for you.

1.0 out of 5 stars size, April 3, 2014
The suit was of nice quality & color, but the size was more like a medium, not true to size.

2.0 out of 5 stars Loved color, April 3, 2014
Loved the color just it was to small on me, wondering if I should exchange it for a bigger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 3, 2014
This is my first baby phat suit and I love it! I honestly thought it might fit me too small but it fit perfectly! Arrived on time. Very happy with my purchase!