Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Washable Baby Safe Ink Print Kit for Hands & Feet
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 15, 2014
There are some very specific things you should do to ensure success with this product.
1. Put lots of lotion on your child's feet or hand before you ink them. This make cleanup way easier.
2. Do it while they sleep. It's tempting to do while they are awake, but somehow they know you want them still and freak out the second you start this process.
3. Have extra baby wipes on hand. The provided wipe isn't enough to clean off.
4. Let whatever you stamp dry for a day or two. Don't touch it sooner.
Follow these directions and you will have great success with this product and memories to last a lifetime.
on April 14, 2006
This ink kit makes great looking footprints. I brought mine to the hospital with me when we found out that our birthing center did not take baby footprints. We got our daughter's footprints and handprints a couple of times with one kit. Ink does get all over the baby's hands and feet, but it does clean off easy like the instructions say. It's a simple product, but the end results are priceless. We scanned our prints and printed them on her birth announcements. Everyone loved them.
on January 14, 2011
I liked the results with this kit best. I don't know what other reviews are talking about, but the ink came off easily for me. I followed the instructions and used the wipe before taking prints. Maybe that's where some people are messing up. I used another pad for our first child and the color was very light. I like the way the prints turned out with this kit.
on April 13, 2014
Product is as described. the item arrived really quick. I ordered this for my nephew and his wife, they just had their first child. I had been looking for just the ink not all the picture frame kits this was perfect for what they wanted to do. And I was unable to find them at the stores so this was perfect and the price was good
on July 17, 2015
#babyprintkit The Baby Safe Ink Print kit is not just for babies, well human babies. I am a totally obsessed Pug Momma. When I saw the Baby Safe Ink kit I was very interested in it but not for my son he is a teenager no one wants to see those feet, but to take a paw print of my 1 year old fur baby, Olivia. Seeing how the ink was safe for newborns I wanted to be sure it was safe for my puppy. I did talk to my vet and they said it would be fine to just be sure to clean off her paw after using it like you would a baby. Because we all know babies put their feet in their mouths and puppies lick their paws. Now I admit getting a good Paw Print or a hyper, spoiled Diva pug Like Olivia was a little bit of a challenge. She is extremely food motivated so once I wore her out some so she was tired. I had treats at the ready, wipes at the ready and everything else needed. Thanks to the makers of this kit it was not hard either. The ink is in a resealing bag which I love because now that I have done it once on the cards provided I want to find some other things to put her paw on for a keepsake. I just had to keep her from trying to lick the ink strip. I simply placed her paw down on the ink on a hard surface and pressed down gently and then lifted her paw and placed it on the card and pressed down. I had to be sure to pick her up so she did not walk on my table with the ink. Once the print was done the ink wiped off easily with the wipes provided. I did use some of my own that I keep for cleaning her up just to ensure she was ink free. It did take a few times but the results are so adorable. I really want to find a nice board and do her paw prints and her name for a keepsake. The Baby Safe Ink Print Kit is baby safe and fur baby safe.
DISCLAIMER – I received this product at no cost in exchange for my honest opinion and review. No compensation was received for this review it is based off my experience with the product.
review image review image review image review image
on April 10, 2014
A little messy but it worked. Got a really good print of my son's hand and foot. I recently bought a different ink pad set from somewhere else and it wasn't as good as this one. Should've ordered this again for my baby girl.
on September 18, 2015
I had been looking to get a baby-safe ink pad to take my son's footprints for his baby book when I was provided this kit at a discounted rate in exchange for a review. The instructions recommend this be a 2 person job or be done when the child is asleep... Well, I like a challenge so I did it on my own right after the munchkin woke up from his nap. It still went off without a hitch! I moisturized his feet prior to applying the ink and stamped both feet twice (without reapplying more ink) and they turned out great! I will scan the darker image to my computer so I have a digital copy as well. Clean up was a breeze, it was no problem at all getting the ink off his feet. Highly recommend this product!
review image
on January 4, 2015
Well, it was an adventure with a baby who hated to not have full control of her own hands, but, in the end, it worked well. They give you enough extra sheets if you don't get it right the first time. The ink isn't quite as quick and easy to get off the baby's hands as I would have hoped, and we did follow instructions. I'd hate to see what would happen if you didn't lotion your baby's hands first. In the end though, it did come off without having to put her in the tub. Just have a lot of extra wet wipes and paper towels at the ready, or it could get messy in a hurry. It's a nice, affordable, basic way to capture a special time in your child's life. It's worth the money!
on October 1, 2014
Instructions were easy to follow and I appreciated that there were 4 stock cards in the package to do the prints with. 4 stars because the ink pads could have had some margins around the edges for handling (there was only one small edge about a quarter inch in width to grab on to, which made the process messier than it needed to be). The ink cleaned off baby's feet extremely easily, but I had to use 1 wipe for each foot (only 2 were included) to get the majority of the ink off and then an additional baby wipe for final clean up.
on September 13, 2015
For my second child I wanted to fill out handprint and footprint frames with her prints just like I did for my first child. This ink print kit worked well. We needed new paper to fill the frames we already had. This kit comes with 4 perfect sized pieces of paper, 4 ink pads, and 2 moist towelettes to clean baby up. I first cut the paper into the shapes I wanted to fit the frame. It was only a little challenging but I was able to get the baby's prints done by myself. I did mess up so I was glad there were enough supplies to redo one of the prints. I was happy with how dark and detailed the baby's prints came out. Actually much better than my first child's prints using the original kit that came with the frames.