Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Format: Board bookChange

on January 7, 2014
My niece loves all of the Sophie. This one has the thick hard pages the will hold up well. The terrific illustration and word choices make it fun to read. I like the tabs the she can open to reveal hidden pictures. Fun learning books with Sophie
on March 16, 2014
Excellent book however it came a little banged up for it being brand new. The only reason it didn't get five stars was because of the slight damage to it.
on March 12, 2014
Adorable book! I especially like the hard pages which little hands can not tear/damage. I plan to get more of the series.
on February 17, 2014
Another little Christmas present for my Great-grand baby that I hope she will enjoy for a few years to come
on August 8, 2014
I just love this book about Sophie the giraffe. It was so cute and well written and the artwork was very cute too. It captured my grandson's attention very well.
on June 4, 2014
I got this for my daughter for her First Birthday and she loves it! She is a big fan of Sophie Giraffe. She has the teether and loves it too!
on May 11, 2014
Got to go along with Sophie the Girafe for a new born baby shower. Big Hit and I would recommend this site to everyone.
on February 2, 2016
My toddler loves these books. I also read them to my baby. I like that the series uses the same graphics throughout all the books for consistency and recognition.
on May 12, 2015
We love all of the Sophie books! They are great for baby and very colorful. The pictures are cute and baby loves to look through this book over and over again.
on August 19, 2015
Arrived in perfect condition and my kids love it. My toddler likes to read it to her baby sister, and is super easy for her to handle on her own.