Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on July 18, 2012
My 20 month-old absolutely loves her Baby Stella doll (she is so soft, just the right size/weight, and cute as a button), which is what prompted me to start looking for extra clothes for her. I bought all the outfits made by Manhattan Toy, but to be honest, all of them, especially the diapers in the diaper bag set, are made quite cheaply. So, out of curiosity, I went to the Etsy website and searched for "baby Stella doll". To my surprise, there were a lot of handmade clothes, including extra diapers, available there for Baby Stella! Now my daughter's beloved baby is the best-dressed one in our house!
0Comment35 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2009
This doll is very cute. It's soft. Love the details of the toes, fingers, belly button, and behind. My daughter kissed it the first time I showed her the doll when she was 9 months old . She's not as interested in it now as she is more interested in any toy her brother is playing with, but I'm sure if she ever becomes interested in girly toys, she'd like this one. It can be a little tough to get the doll to sit up by itself, but it's possible.
on September 17, 2013
I bought this doll as a Christmas present for my daughter when she was 9 months old. It was absolutely perfect. She sleeps with her every night and brings her to parties or anytime we go out of the house really. I would highly recommend this doll as your daughter's first doll. So cozy and comfortable to snuggle up with and now she is practicing putting her doll on the doll potty, hoping I can start putting her on the real potty soon! :)
review image
on July 23, 2014
This is the perfect little babydoll! For some reason it's really hard to find a cute doll anywhere; they're either those funny looking things with the humongous eyes or they're just plain cheap looking. This doll is soft and has the most adorable face. She comes with her own pacifier that attaches by means of a hidden magnet. I bought this for my one year old for her birthday and my two-and-a-half-year-old kept trying to take it because she loved it so much! I see this being a favorite for years to come.
on November 24, 2014
This was purchased for our nieces first birthday. Upon rapid delivery I found the Baby Stella Doll to be adorable. So much so I ordered one of the accessory kits to go along with her. I especially liked how she was customized to resemble the child who would be caring for her.
Since my niece's birthday she's taken to giving Baby Stella hugs and helping to feed her via the food accessory kit. She's a great addition to our niece's toy box.
on June 14, 2010
I bought this doll for my daughter's 1 year birthday. It was love at first sight! This doll (aka my beebee) is part of the family! She has a bellybutton too! She is just snuggly and very adorable and my daughter has loved her since she got her. She's a perfect sleep toy as well. She spends hours 'feeding' her and making her go 'night, night'. I will buy another one for my second daughter. I like how they come w/ different hair/eye color. I was able to get a dark hair dark eyed baby just like my own girl.
on May 22, 2013
I bought this for my baby girl's 1st birthday. I knew I wanted to get her a baby doll for her birthday. I searched high and low for the perfect one. I ordered many, and none on them seemed right, so I kept shopping.... until... Baby Stella ended up at my door! This is the perfect doll and a must have for your baby girl!
on October 4, 2013
I bought this doll for my Grandaughter for Christmas. It is just the right size for a two year old and so soft and cuddly. I hope she likes it as much as I do.
on January 24, 2012
I ordered the Stella with black hair for my daughter. The doll arrived with a totally different pacifier than is pictured. Mine is a pink heart shape, with a purple flower "sticker" on it. This one shows in more of a butterfly shape. However, the MAIN problem is that my pacifier has a hole in the bottom. It looks as if they didn't have quite enough material to stitch it correctly, so it was pulled too tight, and caused the material to stretch to the point of ripping. This is a CHOKING HAZZARD, as there is a loose small magnet inside the pacifier. Of course I was unable to give it to my 1 year old daughter to play with. Also, the dolls diaper is stitched poorly, with a line of stitching meandering all over the place, including OFF the diaper, so that the fabric is unraveling. I called Manhattan Toy Company first, to see if they could replace the diaper and the pacifier. They were unable to do so, and suggested I return it to Amazon. That is what I am doing, however, I wasn't impressed with their customer service. The woman was completely uninterested in the fact that this was a choking hazzard, and didn't offer so much as an apology. I would probably order another doll and hope I can get one in better shape, as my daughter really likes it. However, I would warn you that the quality control may not be up to par, and the customer service could be better.
22 comments24 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 1, 2012
My daughter hasn't played with her dolly yet, but she was fascinated by the one my friends' daughter had (she couldn't really play with it, since 16-month-olds aren't keen on the concept of sharing yet). I bought her the same one -- since I usually only see blonde baby dolls, I was happy to find that the Stella dolls make them in brunette. I would've liked to find a Stella that had more Asian features (we're Japanese), but this was okay. I do like the fact that she's machine-washable, and soft. My little girl will be getting to play with hers at Christmas (YES, I bought this in advance), so I'll update the review then.