Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogging Stroller, Skylar (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Front swivel wheel
- Quick release tires for storage and travel
- Pneumatic bicycle tires
- Ratcheting shade canopy
- Parent organizer with two cup holders
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Also, I don't have the problem with the wobbly front wheel some have complained about (read the tip below).
- Extremely smooth operation
- Kids LOVE to ride in it -- especially when I run over bumps!
- Seats seem very comfortable
- Seats are adjustable from a slight recline to full recline by adjusting a pull strap (very easy to adjust), so kids can take a nap if needed
- Each seat has a mesh side pocket for snacks, etc.Read more ›
My favorite thing about it is that it's SO easy to push, even with one hand and 70 pounds of kids inside. The large wheels run very smoothly. I've pushed both kids around for 10 hours at a time at Disneyland without any issues on my end.
It is a MUST to have the lock/unlock front wheel feature--there are times when you need to use one or the other. In general, I think the faster you push or the more unbalanced the two kids are in weight, the more you will need to lock the front wheel. Fantastic storage on three levels (upper, middle, lower) and I appreciate the two cup holders. The fact that the canopy can swivel all the way from top to bottom (unlike our Peg Perego's) is also a huge plus.
There are two reasons I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5:
1. I do not like having a stroller or carseat that has a covering which cannot be removed and washed in the washing machine. With two kids in this stroller every time it's used, it gets messy to the point where wiping it with a sponge is completely useless.
2. The wheel-to-wheel width seems to be just about 1/2 to 1 inch wider than a standard retail door frame. I've had to bypass certain stores simply because I couldn't get the stroller inside the door! If it was slightly less wide (like the width of a wheelchair?), it would be perfect.
All in all, this is our fourth stroller purchase (single or double) and it's right up there with our expensive Bugaboo Frog in terms of ease of use. We love it.
* Individually adjustable, padded seats which are great if you have an older child and an infant (yes, in the full upright position the seats are a little bit reclined, but they are padded and my 2 year old daughter seems really comfortable). In the fully reclined position she's a little tall (she's in the 75% for height so she's about 36" tall), but she seems to have plenty of room on the sides and lengthwise in a more upright position.
* Canopy shade tilts from a regular position all the way to in front of the children so you can always keep at least their faces in the shade (also has a peek-through window in case you need to check on anything without stopping and coming around to the front of the stroller)
* There is a tiny speaker with an mp3 jack built into the right side of the canopy, so you can plug your ipod in and jam to some tunes while you stroll - my daughter loves to listen to Steve Martin's "King Tut" on rides now!
* The parent tray has 2 cupholders AND a covered compartment so if you do use the stroller to run a lot you can store your keys, phone, etc.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
good price, good quality, sturdy, comfortable for kids, easy to push through unpaved terrain, absolutely recommended!Published 18 days ago by Amazon Customer
Moves well, but one of the two seats the backboard tilts in toward center and cannot be adjusted, it is a flaw. Read morePublished 6 months ago by M. Rosekelly
I bought this stroller q few months ago and got 1 use our of it, the shoulder straps on one of the seats were not attached to the seat at all..Published 7 months ago by Ericka Hoyle
Read another post about tightening up front axle and mounting stud, works perfect on the road and gravel.Published 8 months ago by james
I had 2 1/2 year old and baby when we purchased this stroller. It has been a life saver. It fits thru any door that can fit a wheel chair thru it. Read morePublished 9 months ago by D. Snyder
my 1 and 3 year olds like it very much. extremely useful at zoos and parks. very sturdy.Published 9 months ago by Jinav81
This is a nice jogging stoller without costing a fortune. It is able to accommodate two children weighing up to 50lbs each. I wanted this for my 3 year old & younger child. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Momma
So far the stroller works perfect. Haven't had it very long, but hope is holds out. Love it.Published 9 months ago by Roy A Feezor
My daughter in law loves it. No problems with the wheels wobbling like other reported.Published 10 months ago by william harclerode