5 out of 5 stars

on August 13, 2013
First I will say that I didn't buy this stroller on Amazon, but I buy a ton here and I love reading the reviews here so I'm putting this review here for others. I actually bought this exact stroller at Babies R Us for around $100, which is a steal let me tell you! I previously had a jogging stroller with all the bells and whistles (Zooper Boogie) but I found it super heavy and really hard for me to collaspe and lift in and out of our vehicle.

I initially bought this Baby Trend Expedition so I could take it on a plane internationally. I needed something easy to maneuver through the airport as I was going to be traveling alone with my 11 month old. I also wanted to bring a jogging stroller so I could go running while I was away. I did a lot of research and visited many baby stores to try strollers out. I used to use my Baby Trend Snap n Go stroller base with our infant carseat but my daughter had just grown out of that seat. I LOVED how easy it was to maneuver the snap n go. Well I was thrilled to discover that the Expedition was just as easy to maneuver around. I can easily steer it with one hand. I figured for $100, if it wasn't going to survive our trip out of the country and back then it wouldn't be breaking the bank.

However, not only did it stand up perfectly for our trip, but I am still using this stroller every single day months later. It is so easy to fold up and put in the trunk. It's not unbelievably heavy like our previous jogging stroller. I love that it has the cup holder and parent tray, plus the little compartment with a closing lid which fit my cell phone and keys nicely. It had a large canopy with a peek window so I can check on my daughter and the back almost fully reclines. My baby has managed to nap in here many times and she seems quite comfy. There is also a child tray with 2 cup holders and my daughter loves eating her cheerios out of these. It keeps her quite busy while we're out and about.

The front wheel locks very easily for running - which I do a lot of as well. It is smooth and easy to push and I always run on trails. I have taken it on very bumpy trails (lots of rocks, tree roots, etc) and it's been great! The basket underneath is a good size too.

Overall I love this stroller and recommend it to anyone looking for a jogging stroller. We have gone through 4 different strollers now and this is the only one I will use now.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again