Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 4, 2012
The product is marketed as an all-terrain jogger. But it is literally impossible to jog with it. If you try to jog with the front wheel unlocked, It shakes uncontrollably, and if you try to jog with the front wheel locked, you can't make any kind of turns. If you're looking for a jogger, do not buy this.
on October 21, 2013
We have been using this carseat for about 4 months and are very happy with the product. The triangular shape of the handle makes it easy to carry the car seat and not banging your legs on it . we have seen our friends holding the baby's car seat using the straight handle bar and it is cumbersome and strain-eous on the arms. Another wonderful thing about this is that it fits on most high chairs. There are some exceptions but we found that most of the time it would snap on to the high chair in the upright position. Most other seats needs that the high chair be turned upside down which we found quite unstable.

The lower harness does get hidden behind the baby but it just needs a sweep out .. Its not too much of a trouble for us.
all in all we like this car seat a lot and we wanted to share this with others ..it can be a confusing decision with so many options out there. but once you have the product picked its all gonna work out well :) Just go with your instincts.. Good luck.
on March 20, 2013
We selected this stroller because we wanted something that would do well on grass as we often go "off roading" at the school where we work. We are not joggers. Reviews that I read stated that sometimes the front wheel wobbled but we figured since we weren't going to be jogging this probably wouldn't matter. We were wrong! The front wheel started wobbling within maybe a month of occasional use. It wobbles so badly that if our child isn't in the stroller we have to push the stroller with the front wheel off the ground. The other main disappointment is that the car seat is unusually small. Our baby grew out of it in 4 months when he would have still fit in other comparable models. It is also very bulky - not practical for transport in a vehicle. Bottom line is this product is way overpriced for the quality. Only positives we have found are the adjustable height on the handle and the mp3 speakers and cell phone compartment.
on July 20, 2012
After selling my previous strollers and discovering I was pregnant with another little one two months later, I researched popular strollers and decided on this one. It seemed like the perfect combination of features at the right price and it came highly recommended. However, it has been a big disappointment:

Pros:
1. With the front wheel unlocked, it turns very smoothly and so is great for shopping or tight spaces.

2. The mp3 player dock is a great feature. It allows me to listen to music without tuning out baby or traffic.

Cons:

The system is top-heavy with the car seat in it. In fact, it has fully toppled over (with my DD in it though thankfully tightly strapped in) on a slight slope and nearly toppled over again as I attempted to pull it backward with the front wheel unlocked. The manufacturer advises not to jog while your infant is in the carrier and I can fully understand why. That said, my DD is still too small for the stroller seat so I haven't been able to resume jogging.

The car seat bucket is clumsy and lacks adequate head support for a newborn. It is also difficult to get my hand between the bucket and car seat back to unlatch it and remove it from the car.

It is difficult to collapse and open. I've broken one of the red plastic support hooks in trying to open it. I've also scraped and gouged various parts while trying to close it, lift it and put it in my Buick. When collapsed, the system is still huge and takes up a good portion of the trunk.

It dumps the contents of the basket when you collapse it. I like to have diapers and wipes on hand without taking a bag
everywhere I go. In my previous travel system, the bucket would retain it's contents when collapsed and I got used to leaving
supplies in the stroller.

All-in-all, I wish I had resisted the call of the travel system and had purchased a separate car seat and another Chariot. They're pricey, but worth it.
on June 21, 2012
I bought this travel system for my daughter thinking that I would save money by getting both the stroller and car seat combo, but I was wrong.

Cons:
1. There is no good head support for newbies and Protection overall. It comes with a headpiece but it moves all over the place with the movement of the straps. Unlike other car seats that come with head protection onthe sides, this car seat does not have that feature, although it says it does.

2 It is sooo bulky. Before we bought our minivan, we had a Honda Civic and it would barely fit in there. In fact, part of the cloth tore in doing this so often.

3. My daughter is now 8 months and weighs 23 lbs and has outgrown the car seat, although it says it can hold up to 30 lbs. The bottom fastener will pinch her thighs if I use it and there is no more length to the straps. So, now I am on the search for a convertible seat. Hence, this travel system will NOT save you money.

4. The front wheel, at first, would jiggle a little when you went fast. Eventually, it became so bad that at even a normal striding pace, I had to stop because the wheel would shake.

5. The lining of the stroller's seat is very hard and it's very uncomfortable especially when my daughter was trying to fall asleep.

Pros:

1. The car seat is well padded.

2. Variety of colors

3. Lots of storage space

4. Cup holders
on March 9, 2012
Purchased this in November 2011 for my first child, and couldn't be more pleased.

Yes, the system is pretty big when folded, but it fits easily into my smaller SUV without any issues.

BEST feature of this system is that you don't need a second base for a second car, unless you want one. The seat has instructions on the underside for using the car seat without a base. This works great for dad's car and for grandma's car if they pick him up from school. If I had known this I might not have used a base at all for the first couple weeks. Without the base the carseat lays flatter than with the base, meaning the baby's head doesn't fall forward.

Two things that I learned with this carseat, which probably applies to ALL infant seats:

1. The seat fits up to 30 lbs. My 4 month old is 16 pounds but 27" long and 97% percentile on his length, so his feet are almost hanging over the edge. It never occurred to me to research infant car seats based on anticipated length of the baby (we new he'd be tall).

2. We've used this stroller on many hikes and haven't had any issues. It handles rocks and dirt terrain like a champ. I do recommend getting a designated bike pump or fix-a-flat can for the stroller. I'd hate to be a few miles into a hike without one!
on September 11, 2014
Hate it! Used a couple times around the neighborhood and the wheels went flat! We repaired them went over a goat head & flat again! So annoying! It is huge & heavy! Carseat fits my 2 month old well but also HEAVY! Wish we would have bought something else!
on May 25, 2011
I wish there were a "no star option" for this product! When I first registered for this stroller, I thought it was going to be my favorite item. I thought WRONG! I don't normally write these reviews unless I really like something but this stroller is so awful I decided I should let others know. I used this stroller 3 times and got a flat front tire. I only pushed it on a road by my house that is never busy and free of debri. I took it to a bike shop to get the tire fixed and mentioned that the stroller shakes. It shakes SO bad that my baby's head would shake and I was afraid to use the stroller. The guys at the bike shop indicated that they had never seen anything like that and it was not something they could fix...they said it was a flaw in the product's design. The stroller is also extremely heavy and does not fit in the trunk of my Nissan Altima without taking the tires off. From taking it in and out of my trunk a few times there is now a rip in the basket that sits underneath the stroller. The button on the sides that you use to make the stroller more compact also fell off and you would have to use a key or something similar to put the handle down. I have BARELY used this stroller and all these things have happened already. I hightly recommend looking into another travel system.
on November 14, 2011
I have a love and hate relationship with this stroller... Its a great stroller for long walks and obviously jogging through not so smooth terrain, but if you are walking in the city and so happen to walk very fast the stroller will start shaking horribly! When you use the front wheel lock it will work unless you want to run really fast (then it will just start shaking again). And finally it is a very very big stroller! If you own a vehicle that just so happens to have a small trunk or if space is a problem, save yourself the headache and don't get this one! Otherwise the wheels are very big which make it easy to navigate, the handle is adjustable, the Car Seat (my favorite) is very easy to put into the car and transfer back to the stroller! Paired with the JJ Cole Bundle Me buntle bag you and your baby will be ready for winter (the link below will take you to it (oh the color "ICE" matches the stroller perfectly)!
JJ Cole Urban Infant Bundle Me
on May 17, 2011
We bought this car seat/stroller combo because how nice it looked and seemed very practical for our lifestyle. Well, I drive a VW Jetta Wagon and you cannot put the car seat handle locked behind, like it's advised to, because it's too long. You can't even sit in the seats if it's locked back like the manual says. What a joke, and we don't even have a small car! The car seat is way too long and SO heavy. My son weighs 11lbs and we weighed it on the scale at home and it weighs 22.2lbs! He's only 8 weeks and his feet almost hang off too. Overall it's a pain to carry and you can't find any toys that will fit around the rubber triangle handle.

The stroller is ok, I use it to walk about 3 miles a few times a week. You have to lock the front wheel or it will shake when walking. It rides smoothly but is a pain to fold up and carry. It barely fits in our wagon and is just super clunky. The plastic snap part above the front wheel falls off every time i collapse it. I don't use it for anything else except walking, is way too big for the mall or even the farmers market. I can barely maneuver it in starbucks. We did buy the snap in go stroller for the car seat which we use for almost everything.

It barely serves it's purpose and if I could go back I wouldn't buy it, save your $250 and buy a QUALITY car seat and find a nice separate jogging stroller.