5.0 out of 5 stars awesome playard!!!!!!!!
Published on May 5, 2011 by niki

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible locking structure
We bought this for our expected daughter & loved everything about it. The first time we put it up we had an issue with one of the sides locking in place but were able to get it to work. We took it down & a month later when we tried to reassemble it the locks would not work at all. We tried for hours to get them to lock at the same time with no luck. The structure of the...
Published on January 25, 2012 by Gregar

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome playard!!!!!!!!, May 5, 2011
This review is from: Baby Trend Deluxe Playard, Provence (Older Version) (Baby Product)
I absolutely love this play yard! It's very cute and modern. Could be for a boy or girl. It has everything you could need for your baby. A full sized bassinet,flip down changer, wind up mobile, canopy, music, nightlight, and vibration, and an organizer for all your diaper needs. It even has a place to plug in your mp3 player which is very convenient if you want to change the music. It's compact and easy to set up and take down. This is a must have!

4.0 out of 5 stars A must have for anyone with a newborn !!!!, August 31, 2011
I love this!!! I wish I had one with my other two children it is so convenient! I love having all the changing stuff handy without having to look around and waste time. It only has one drawback and that is the changing station part is not machine washable only hand which is yucky so always put a pad that collects stuff underneath baby. It has a great spot for the baby to nap as an infant and includes vibration to sooth baby and sounds. It is just as nice as in the picture and the design is beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best things we've found!, November 13, 2011
Banjo friend "banjo" (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
We LOVE this play yard! I was hesitant to buy a play yard with all of the bells and whistles thinking they would not be useful or necessary. I am so glad my mother picked this one out for us. Our 3 week old baby loves the music this thing plays as well as the vibration feature. In fact, we've taken the music box piece off of the play yard to snap onto our bassinet and other items to soothe him to sleep. As a first time mom I had no idea those things were such a hit with babies! Well worth the extra $$ over more basic play yards! Puts our baby right to sleep and at ease. The diaper organizer thing is also a huge hit in our house. I store diapers, wipes and pacifiers in the three compartments up top which keeps them out of reach for our corgi puppy and easy to access for diapering. We also use the changing table feature several times a day, rather than walk over to the baby's room to change him. Even the side storage pocket is handy for diapers/quilts/etc. My husband loves this thing so much he wants to buy a second one for our bedroom for quick diaper changes in the middle of the night. We have used this for everything - haven't needed our crib or changing table.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!, July 25, 2011
I was looking for a play pin that would work for a small space, and was some what gender neutral so I could us it again for future babies. This one had everything that I was looking for. The main things that I love about it is it has a changing table that will hold a lot of weight, and it has a mobile that does not require batters, it winds up and plays music like a jewelry box. It is also very nice looking and very well made. I highly reminder this baby center.

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute, April 28, 2011
This playard is very cute and was easy to put together! I'm due in a couple of weeks so I haven't got to use it yet, but it seems pretty nice & sturdy. It's neat that you can record your own voice for playback for your baby, as well as plug in your mp3/ipod to play music! Very pleased!

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Playard, with One Minor Issue.., December 11, 2011
R. Jobe "r-shops-a-lot" (Washington, DC United States) - See all my reviews
We've had this playard for over two years now. We originally got it to carry to the sitter's house a couple times a week, and it is extremely easy to set up as a playard. We will be using this again as a second crib/bassinet in the living room for our newborn. It's a very sturdy playard!

The only downside to this is if you're setting it up as a second crib for the house, it's a little difficult to button the canopy together and the changing area. But once it's set up, it's done.. unless you plan on setting up and resetting up the canopy or the changing area over and over.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best value!, November 18, 2011
Tammie (Huntsville, AL) - See all my reviews
This playard is great for the price!

I love that it has all of the features of the more expensive deluxe models at a much lower price(upper bed for newborns, changing platform, diaper organizer, sunshade, mobile, music). This playard does have one drawback, however. This playard is not as plush as some, to fix this problem, I added a portacrib mattress(which I would have done anyway so it was no big deal). I agree with the previous reviewer who used a changing pad cover(you can buy a washable one or disposables), but you need something since you can't throw it in the washer.

It folds up nicely(and easily) which makes travel easy(but no carrybag-which is fine for car travel)! With the added plushness of the mattress it is great for day to day use! We love that it has wheels so I can take it in the backyard with the older kids and have everything right there(changing, napping, playing-all with a sunshade for baby's comfort and protection!).

The colors are great, the skirt is a nice touch...very visually appealing playard as well as useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great playard, June 6, 2012
We bought this playard as our second playard. When our son outgrew his bassinet, we needed something to put in our room as we are not ready for him to be in his nursery alone (even though we have a camera system in there, first child paranoia I guess :).So after hours of research on pack n' plays and playards I decided on this one. Amazon's price was great and with free 2 day shipping, it was a no brainer. The item arrived as promised, perfectly packaged. It was a bit tricky to set up, the instructions weren't super clear. The colors were great. I like that it has a changing table and storage for your basic necessities. Once we got it set up (took about 30 min) we tested out all of the features. Unfortunately, the music didn't play but the night light and the vibration feature worked. Also, the windup mobile sounded like a dying cat....it was awful! I was a bit concerned that the mattress would be to hard so I put a padded pack n' play sheet over the mattress and it seems that it is perfect for newborn/infant sleep as it is recommended not to have anything too plush. Our son has slept great in it! I called Baby Trend the following day with the concerns I had regarding the malfunctioning sound/music device and the awful sound from the mobile. The customer service was great, they apologized for the error and stated that they would send a replacement for both. One week later I received both items in the mail, quickly installed them and they work great! Sound it great (three different sounds: sleep, play, nature), the recording device works well (you can record your voice to replay for your little one), and our son loves the vibration (very similar to that of the bouncers). Best feature is the night light, I now have the ability to push a button and my son is illuminated enough for those middle of the night well checks without waking him. Overall we are very pleased with this product and would purchase again and recommend to a friend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but music/vibrator stinks, August 19, 2011
So, I like the appearance and features of this, but unless you're planning on only using the MP3 player hookup, the music/soothing noise that it comes with is god-awful. It has the least relaxing sounds I've ever heard that switch every minute or so with two volumes - loud and louder. And the music it plays is definitel not sleep-time music - also not at all relaxing. Additionally, the vibrator doesn't really seem to work well - I can feel virtually no vibration at all - that was one of the bigger disappointments. Nice changing table, but if you have the vibrator/music in its place and the hood canopy, it doesn't deploy perfectly either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Pack N Play, September 26, 2011
Jordan M. Rojas (San Pedro, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This pack and play is wonderful! I love all the extra features! The vibration feature lulls my baby to sleep. I highly recommend it. I just took it on a trip to a hotel and set it up in about 5-10 minutes, no problem. It is easier to set up and take down than any other similar items I have tried, play pens, porta cribs, etc. The color is striking and gender neutral, which I like. I love the canopy and the little mobile. I am very happy with the purchase price and value! It's nice it has nature sounds and classical music. I do wish the nature sounds would be constant instead of switching every 30 seconds or so, but the baby doesn't seem to mind!