Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 29, 2014
I purchased two of these, one for home and one for grandma. They do not have elastics, so you will need to make sure to buy the right size (just not as forgiving as elastic bandhats).

My 14 month old has a really big (but ok) head. Top of percentile even comparing to 36 month chart. We ordered the 3T hat for her and it fits just fine. She is so used to wearing it when we go outside she asks for it if it is not on (touches her head and says "ha", stopping in her tracks).

I assume if she wants it that it must be real comfortable too! Great for keeping the sun off her head.
on May 17, 2015
When I first got this hat I purposely got it to be a little big so that my daughter could grow into it. It worked out great! What the perfect hat to wear with any outfit and for any occasion. Could be formal or informal. The simple white color makes it easy to match with anything. Loved it!
on July 12, 2015
It is real pretty wished it fit. ..hats should have a cirumference on them so parenta grandparents can measure their child head . I ordered three different hats and they were all to small...but very nice the material is very good well made and cute ..pretty even.
on May 5, 2014
I bought this for my 19 month old granddaughter. It is really cute and reasonably priced. The only thing it lacks is a strap under the chin, which would be nice on a windy beach. Works great everywhere else and it looks adorable on her!
on July 9, 2014
This is a cute hat and it comes out of washer/dryer looking good. I think it would help if the hat had a chin strap or at least a choice of model with a chin strap.
on May 6, 2015
Love this hat. My daughter is about 14 months. Her head is in about the 85th percentile about 18.5". It is a little big on her, but not too big. She wears it every day and it looks darling.
on April 20, 2015
We had the smaller size and baby is just about to outgrow it. I was thrilled to find the next size up- these stay ON her head, even with wind!
on June 21, 2014
Overall great hat. Was disappointed that it didn't come with straps so I could secure to my child's head, so I sewed some in.
on May 24, 2014
Ususally, my daughter doesn't like hats, but she is cool with this one, plus it's light, easy to pack and breathable.
on September 13, 2014
Baby keeps pulling it off her head. Not sure why she doesn't like wearing it.

Pros: Really, really cute.