Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Babyganics Multi Surface Cleaner, Fragrance Free, 32oz Spray Bottle (Pack of 3)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Scent Name: Fragrance Free|Change

on September 1, 2015
On further eval the environmental working group rates this product a "C"
Not terrible but when the are "A" products out there (such as buggylove) I prefer to go with them.
on September 16, 2013
I have severe allergies and I love the fact that this product has no fragrance. I use this every day in my kitchen. I have granite counter tops and I just spray and wipe and it leaves my granite and my glass stove top clean and shinning. At first I didn't want to order 3 bottles at once, but I'm using it so much in my kitchen and bath I will have no problems using up the 3 bottles. Love it.
on July 23, 2015
This stuff works great! It cleans up easily even caked on dirt/grime/food with minimal effort. It doesn't have any odor, which is great. Non-toxic. I feel safer about cleaning with multiple young children in my house while using this stuff. I have only gone through half of a bottle so far (cleaning every day to every other day or so) and I began using approximately a month or so ago. I did a subscription for three bottles every 6 months which I think will work great for how we use it, however I wouldn't mind ordering it more frequently for other areas of my house or once I get a bigger place! It does have to sit for awhile on deep stains (or stains from say red juice on a white countertop). But this isn't unusual for most cleaning products. I haven't found anything out there better than this yet. Would highly recommend to households with children or anyone looking to use more natural organic products (smells better than vinegar and water!) that aren't harmful to the environment!
on October 10, 2015
The first bottles I ordered weren't packaged very well or the mailman took out his frustrations on my box. 1 bottle was busted open and another was leaking. I contacted Amazon and they immediately replied and sent me a replacement free of cost. After I bought a bottle of this at Target I fell in love but the price tag was a little much for me. I turned to Amazon and found it for an amazing price and in a multiple pack! Score! While I don't use this for my deep cleaning for toilets or bathtubs this is great to have on hand when you have a toddler who always has sticky fingers! I generally keep a cloth with it and clean up messes throughout the day. Peanut butter on the high chair, chocolate fingers on the desk, and sticky hands from munching on apples all over the toys are just a few of my daily struggles when it comes to following around my little tornado. Also I like that it has no harsh chemical smell! While I know some people enjoy the scent of Pinesol or Bleach I personally hate cleaning supplies to smell.
on July 14, 2015
I bought this to clean the high chair and other things baby touches. It does a pretty good job of cleaning. It doesn't have a scent, which is good, because my husband is very sensitive to scented cleaners. We use it on the high chair and counters. I like that Babyganics is natural and non-toxic, yet not too expensive. I feel I can use this more freely than some of the other natural/organic brands. I bought this and the Toy & Highchair Cleaner. I don't really see how the Toy & Highchair Cleaner is any different, except this seems to clean surfaces a bit better.
on October 8, 2015
I am very sensitive to cleaning fluid scent, and this is really scent-free. It isn't as powerful as other cleaners, so to clean glass I have to rub a bit longer but it is so worth it not to have my allergies act up after using it. I would certainly recommend this for other "scent-sensitives" who don't want to feel gassed out from their cleaning fluids and products.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 5, 2014
Definitely does not kill grease like your more industrial strength cleaners, but it does work OK. I wish they were more explicit about what was in the stuff and what the benefits are...I know that's on label marketing, but it would definitely inspire more confidence on cleaning capability. I'm sometimes not sure if I am not just spraying water.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Thank you for your review. Our priority is to provide products that are safe and that really work. We have recently introduced our new multi surface cleaner. Our multi surface cleaner contains a blend of natural, plant-based cleaning agents that clean all manner of hard surfaces and leave behind clean, streak-free surfaces (even glass & mirrors)! We have also updated our ingredient labels to include both the chemical name, it's source and it's function. Our full list of ingredients for all Babyganics products are also available on our website for any consumer to review. We love to chat so feel free to email us at foundingfathers@babyganics.com or call us at 1800-378-7803 ext. 2. Thanks!
on April 6, 2015
We LOVE Babyganics in our household. Everything from cleaning products, to bubble bath, to soaps, shampoos, lotions, creams and suntan lotion is Babyganics. Bug spray, vapor rub, the list is endless! Thank you Babyganics for your fabulous products! The Babyganics company makes me feel secure in knowing that we are keeping our babies safe from harmful chemicals, dyes, additives, etc. by using their products.
on October 16, 2015
I've been using this product for a few years now and it's my go-to cleaner that I use on all surfaces. You can never be too safe with young kids, so I feel good knowing this doesn't contain some of the harsh chemicals and strong scents that some other cleaners contain.
on October 12, 2015
Allergic to scented cleansers? Don't be afraid. I can use this stuff for hours and not smell a thing - no sneezing, no watery eyes, no asthma attack. Love this stuff. OH! And it cleans well, too. Streak-free glass and mirrors : )