4.0 out of 5 stars EWG not acurate - great product and brand
I wanted to attach the response I received from the company directly - I have done further research and per them, they do not have any HHT and the EWG review is incorrect:
Hi Rachel,

Published 17 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Would be better if environ friendly
Would def like better if they used thymol as active ingredient vs terrible chemical they use. Yes it's at a low level but still!
Published 10 months ago by mjv

4.0 out of 5 stars EWG not acurate - great product and brand, April 17, 2013
Amazon Customer "FaerieAutumn" (Silver Spring, Maryland United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BabyGanics The Grime Fighter All Purpose Wipes On-the-Go, Unscented, 25-count Pouch (Pack of 3), Packaging May Vary (Health and Beauty)
Hi Rachel,

Thank you for contacting us with your concerns. I would like to address both the EWG Rating system as well as preservative system used in BabyGanics products. I have also attached a Q & A with some additional information for you.

Please take a moment to read our response to misleading EWG rating

Many of you are naturally confused and disturbed by the recent EWG Guide to Healthy Cleaning rating which negatively cites the BabyGanics brand.
While we initially hoped that EWG would create a database to support those brands who most deserve consumers' trust, unfortunately, it has become clear that their rating system is causing even more confusion as they negatively cite brands for reasons that are flawed and misleading.

We would like to clarify and respond.
The EWG rating system involves two separate criteria:

1. The ingredients that go into products
2. The transparent communication and disclosure of ingredients on packaging

To be absolutely clear: On the first point, EWG and BabyGanics agree. BabyGanics products do not include unsafe chemical ingredients.
On the second point, EWG disagrees with our approach to ingredient labeling in the Cleaning Category.

The BabyGanics approach to cleaning product labeling:
To date, the household cleaning category has had no standardized regulation that dictates the way ingredients are listed on package labels. Since our founding, parents and other concerned consumers have repeatedly told us they find cleaning product labels confusing and unclear. They do not know which chemical ingredients are safe and which are not and do not know what the names mean.

After listening to and working with these consumers we decided to make ingredient clarity a priority on our labels instead of the common use of undecipherable chemical terms. We have always distributed full ingredient lists (with chemical names) and all safety information to consumers.

EWG has independently decided that providing information to consumer in response to inquiries from the toll free number and email address listed on packaging with full, direct access to our team of experts does not count. Whereas, according to them, an internet page listing for retail brands where traffic and interaction is limited somehow does provide the access that qualifies as transparency for their database. According to their newly defined "standards" a company must publish full ingredient lists on their website and packaging, unfortunately they haven't given brands a chance to do so prior to portraying our products and brand name negatively.

The current flawed system:
We are the strongest possible advocates of honest communication and transparency. This only works, however, when it is meaningful to the consumer and when there is standardization of category naming. We believe that translating ingredients into understandable language is still the best way to communicate with you, our customers. It would be in the interest of our industry, and of all parents, if EWG supported progressive brands such as ours who has been making an honest attempt to communicate in human terms in a category that lacks standardization.

Our Plan to improve consumer communication and transparency:
Until there is an official regulation that governs the truly proper way to list cleaning ingredients on package, we are moving toward a hybrid approach that will list chemical name WITH descriptive names. We believe that this is the best approach to ease the consumer into this new realm of labeling. The full list of ingredients for all BabyGanics products, by chemical name, will soon be on our website for any consumer to access. We're also beginning to weave those same ingredient lists into all of our packaging.

As always, we welcome any suggestions or opinions from the parents and loyal customers to whom we are passionately committed. Thank you for your continued support of BabyGanics.

BabyGanics Response to the EWG statement on HHT

As fathers, we created BabyGanics to make the safest-possible products for our own children and yours. As we have for the past 10 years, we continue to research and review the most current data to ensure that our products contain the safest available ingredients. We stand behind each of the 40 products we make as among the safest available in their category.

The Environmental Working Group raised a question that has caused some confusion about the safety of the preservative system in 6 of our surface cleaning products that contain the chemical HHT.

No BabyGanics product manufactured today contains HHT--even though scientific evidence shows that it is perfectly safe as used--and the ingredient has never been used in any of the 30 plus personal care products that we make.

You have our promise that we do everything possible to ensure the safety of your families and ours - it's why our company exists.

We regret any confusion caused by the EWG misstatements and we are, as always, available to answer any questions and discuss the science behind our products with any customer or concerned individuals.

You can reach us at foundingfathers@babyganics.com or call Lindsay Joyce our Director of Marketing directly at 1(800)378-7803 x712.

Kevin Schwartz and Keith Garber
BabyGanics Founding Fathers

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough wipes that can handle a lot of dirt, June 29, 2010
Sunny (OC, California) - See all my reviews
I use BabyGanics All-Purpose-Cleaner and love it. they clean just as well as any chemical cleaner but it's ALL ORGANIC!!

So when I saw it in travel wipes form I had to purchase it. I'm so glad I did because I take a pack of these everywhere I go.

I've used these to clean restaurant high chairs that's covered in gunk, restaurant tables that still had sticky food residue, and toys that my daughter has dropped on yucky floors.

PROS: Wipes are tough and thick and doesn't fall apart. It's all organic and yet can cut right into greasy stains.

CONS: It's heavier than other wipes because of the thickness of the towelettes.

I always have a packet in my diaper bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, June 24, 2014
These wipes do a wonderful job of cleaning any surface my toddler encounters without leaving a sticky or smelly residue. We wipe down restaurant tables, public high chairs, our stroller tray after a sticky snack, and so much more and they always do a great job. I don't worry about him eating off the surfaces after I clean them with these or putting something in his mouth after I wipe it down. I would definitely recommend these to any parent or caregiver looking to clean up before (or after) someone who just might lick the surface you just wiped ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, April 15, 2014
Paul (Somewhere) - See all my reviews
We have been using these for a few months and they work great. They wipes are strong and hold up even against stone tiling.

Some people have complained about the smell. It is only noticeable when you open the package. It doesn't bother me and it also doesn't linger.

I recommend these for quick, people-friendly cleaning without all the chemicals of other wipes. We have already increased the number we are getting through Amazon subscribe and save.

2.0 out of 5 stars Made a mistake, March 27, 2014
QDRO (Sarasota, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
My intended use was twice a week at the local gun range as a gun, hand and table top wipe. I thought it came in a package that could be sealed between use. Not the case. Hence, the very fine product will be dry when I want to use it over the coming weeks. If you use it promptly it is fine, but for twice a week use over time it is not recommended.
My above review was hasty. I have now been using the wipes at the gun range and have to my pleasure found that they did not dry out in my gun carry bag. To the contrary, they remain moist and easy to use. This is a good product to take to the range to clean off your shooting table.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the diaper bag, but not perfect, November 16, 2013
I really trust BabyGanics. The Wipes On-the-Go works well to get a quick clean on the top of high chairs and tables in public places. I would wipe everything down before I set my infant in the chair so I don't have to worry about where her mouth would go (inevitably on the public table and chairs, before I could catch her). The wipes fit well in diaper bags. The only problem is that the sticky pull tab tended to loose its stickiness and didn't quite weather the diaper bag trips well. The On-the-Go pack did well enough that I purchased more and used them, but for completeness sake of the review I didn't want to leave out the small negative attribute. I don't know of any other product that does as good of a job, especially On-the-Go, without having to worry about harsh chemicals.

3.0 out of 5 stars Would be better if environ friendly, November 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good !, September 18, 2013
Like it! I bought more already . I use it when we go out. Wipe the table, high chair, the dirty hand.....everything

5.0 out of 5 stars Thick and safe..., August 15, 2013
These wipes are thick, which make them great for cleaning up. We tend to use them when we're out with our child and need to wipe down a dirty table or high chair before, but they're great for anything. They don't smell bad, nor do they leave behind a greasy or sticky film of any type.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really like BabyGanics!, June 10, 2013
These do the job and they do it well without all the harsh chemicals and terrible smells. The only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars is because the packaging...the peel back portion doesn't stick back very well and the towels dry out pretty quickly. I just add a little water to moisten them up...but it would be nice if they didn't dry out in the first place.