Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Babyganics Tub & Tile Cleaner - Fragrance Free - 32 oz
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 21, 2011
This product removed the built up soap scum from my shower glass shower doors. I sprayed it on, let it sit for about 10 minutes and then took a hot shower. When I was done with my shower, I rinsed the doors with a sponge and the doors were clean!
There is no harsh chemical smell as with some other cleaners, in fact it has no smell at all.
on July 26, 2011
Doesn't smell bad (barely an order). Works BETTER than the toxic stuff. Don't even have to rinse. I used a wet sponge and did rinse and that worked great. I also tried as instructed to wipe with dry cloth and that worked great. Most cleaners irritate my sinuses and most "natural" cleaners either work poorly or only work in large quantities. This product has an awesome sprayer that sprays a good amount exactly where you want it. I will order more more more more.
on July 26, 2012
The first time I ordered this product, it had leaked everywhere in the entire box. The UPS employee was kind enough to knock on my door BEFORE he even left the package. He took it back then and there. I then got on Amazon and ordered again since I was so eager to try this product and use something natural. I had such high hopes that I ordered two bottles. This time, they arrived dry. Well, the only good comments I can think to say about the product, is it smells good and leaves my hands soft. But, I ordered unscented, so why is there a scent? I do not feel it cleaned as well as the other reviewers, still tons of soap film on my shower glass doors and did not remove any hard-water black spots from the bottom of my shower floor. But the biggest problem is that all three of my showers were so slick afterwards that I had to re-clean all my shower/tubs with a different product to remove the Babyganics. It was almost impossible to rinse off. I would not recommend this product-it is not safe in my opinion. I give them an A in effort. Not sure why I had these problems and the reviews are so high. BUMMED!
on May 26, 2012
Moved into my home that was rented for over 9 years. Imagine how dirty the bathroom was especially in the grout. Well, this product removed all the dirt in the grout without any effort! Amazing!
on November 17, 2011
I love this cleaner!!! I wanted to see how well it would work, so I sprayed a streak down our glass shower door and left it without any scrubbing. Mi forgot tomgomback and clean it......later my husband asked why there was a stripe on the door! It cleaned off the grime on its own, without any elbow grease!

Next, I sprayed a single spot on our neglected shower floor and when I went back to check on it, there was a perfect clean circle where I sprayed. I could make a commercial out of my shower!

I used to use CLR to get the dirt and water stains out off the shower, but this stuff works just as well and doesn't stink up the bathroom! I wish I had used this back when I was pregnant. I'll be using this well after by babies are all grown up, regardless of its name!
on April 29, 2012
Works better then chemicals! Not just in bathroom. I decided to try it on my so already dirty stainless steel refrigerator (you know how easy stainless steel gets this way... and how hard it is to make it shinning again......Regret that did not choose white one). Could not believe my eyes - like magic. In a matter of minutes, it looked new. Bravo!!! Babyganics!!! All my kitchen appliances look clean.
on January 30, 2012
This is an excellent cleaner. I love the fact that it's available for $4.24. Hope it continues to stay that way. I've been using Seventh generation tub and tile cleaner, but they were getting expensive. So have decided to switch over to this. No nauseous fumes, no feeling queasy with this cleaner. Highly recommend it!
on May 30, 2011
This is the only product among a few that I've tried that does the work it claims to - spray and leave behind and the tub is still clean after a few months. I tried both unscented and scented versions. The scented lavender version smells very good and it is not overkilling too.
on August 5, 2012
Honestly I was bit meh given its content. Let me tell you, buy this if want a cleaner that wont make your lungs and nose burn but will 100% kill dirt, grim, scum, etc. this is it. I'm buying two more for the other bathrooms, works great buy this!
on November 5, 2013
I find this product works very well on acrylic tubs and is safe to use while toddlers are crawling around. Really, very well! I don't say that lightly. It actually works very well even on pretty bad rings & what have you. I would recommend it independent of its hippy-value.

And while the great thing about that product is that it works better than any of the more common and toxic preparations I have tried, the fact that it isn't toxic is really great. I, myself, don't like the fumes of some of the more standard products. I'm sure there are cheaper DIY products that are just as good but I'm too underwater with the little ones underfoot to incorporate that into my routines.

This is a good product.