4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and fun
Published on October 24, 2007 by A. Hinton

1.0 out of 5 stars made in china
Really wanted to like those, but they are made in China and they are not 100% organic. Had to send them back since I expected something better for the price.
Published 7 months ago by Eco Parent

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and fun, October 24, 2007
This review is from: BabyLegs Leg Warmers (Apparel)
These little leg warmers are fabulous. We have all hardwood and tile through our house and even in summer with the AC, the tile can be a bit cool. these made perfect padding, protection and warmth for my little crawler. The only drawback to these is the sizing. I don't believe they will fit older toddlers and preschoolers as the information indicates they should. but they are good for crawling babies!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Pink Ribbed BabyLegs, October 18, 2011
This review is from: BabyLegs Leg Warmers (Apparel)
The pink ribbed BabyLegs design is simple yet very elegant. They look fantastic over plain white stockings, and add comfort and warmth to little legs.
These are especially great during potty-training, especially in the cooler months. Not only do these make getting diapers on and off a breeze, but they also keep legs warm while sitting on the toilet. An added benefit is that they protect my daughter's legs from eczema-related scratching spells.
A drawback to these leg warmers is that they tend to ball up when washed and dried (you know - the fabric gets tiny balls all over). I imagine that hand-washing and laying out to dry might help a little, but due to the material that these are made from, they will ball up eventually. That being said, these are super cute and provide added warmth and comfort for your baby/toddler.
**Although I have purchased many pairs of these, I received a pair of this particular style of BabyLegs free of charge to review. No compensation was provided to write a positive/negative review. All opinions come from my personal experiences with this product.**

1.0 out of 5 stars made in china, January 31, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for EC and crawling, August 1, 2011
This review is from: BabyLegs Leg Warmers (Apparel)
I resisted getting these for a long time, I didn't understand the point. But NOW I get it. They are great for keeping little legs warm when practicing EC, diaper changing, or crawling on rough surfaces, and more breathable than tights. I have two Baby Legs and two homemade jobbies (my own socks I've cut the feet off of) and the Baby Legs really are better, because they are snug at the top and the bottom, whereas my converted socks are loose on the bottom and saggy where the heels were sewn. These are one-size-fits-all so on a baby with super chunky thighs they could be tight. I have the rainbow and zebra, really cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars i LOVE baby legs, December 2, 2008
This review is from: BabyLegs Leg Warmers (Apparel)
I think these are one of the greatest ideas for babies. They are very useful, keeping tiny legs warm, making diaper changes easy (compared to pants), and they are super cute. I love the funky trends, and this is a great way to express creativity in your baby's style.

They do seem kind of small for many toddlers, but my son is tall and thin, like the baby in the product photo. He's 5 months old and considering how they fit now, a little loose and bunchy, I think they will fit for a long time. Perhaps they are designed more for that frame. There are also longer sizes available, I think up to 40cm (almost 16 inches).

I've seen some reviews that say they are too tight and cause red marks on their baby's thighs. If you have a chunky baby, you may have this problem. But if your baby is more on the slender side, then they should fit fine now and for a long time!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great concept, but disappointed, December 15, 2007
guacgirl (California, USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: BabyLegs Leg Warmers (Apparel)
I was excited by the concept. I thought it would be a great item for my baby to wear inside her PJs for the cold nights. But when I got the item and put it on my baby, it was kind of tight and she does not even have super fat legs like some other babies. I was worried that it would cut off her circulation or be uncomfortable, so I ended up not having her use them for bedtime. I might still try them during the day some time if it is super cold. It was a good idea though.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, June 3, 2014
This review is from: BabyLegs Leg Warmers (Apparel)
i like them but i did not use them yet, they are a bit too funky so i will wait and see

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, June 3, 2014
This review is from: BabyLegs Leg Warmers (Apparel)
We love these and have ordered more. They are super cute and it's nice that our daughter will be able to wear them for a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute!, January 14, 2014
This review is from: BabyLegs Leg Warmers (Apparel)
These are great! I love these leg warms, super cute and super cozy. I'll be sad when she out grows these. ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars SO CUTE!, December 3, 2013
This review is from: BabyLegs Leg Warmers (Apparel)
This is the 2nd pair I've purchased. I had an infant pair that I LOVED - but the infant went and turned into a toddler! These are stretchy enough to fit over her chunky 10 month old thighs without leaving marks, but will also be long and stretchy enough to last for at least another year as she gets taller and loses the thunder thighs when she starts walking. Super cute and makes for fast diaper changes!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›