4.0 out of 5 stars BabyLegs
Published on June 15, 2008 by Heather C. Hopkins

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly "super soft"...
These feel exactly like regular BabyLegs. Nothing special. Not what I expected. They're fine, just not what I'd experienced as the "SuperSoft" BabyLegs before.
Published on February 11, 2010 by Mommabones

4.0 out of 5 stars BabyLegs, June 15, 2008
I love baby legs. My kids lovev baby legs. My husband loves baby legs. Everyone I know who has them absolutely loves them. The supersoft baby legs are super soft. The only reason I gave them a 4 instead of a 5 is because they fall down all the time. My other babylegs always stay up on the kids but these slip. They are great for an extra layer or protecting little legs that are crawling around or keeping warmth while airing out a little bum.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, funky, cuddly ... and pink-stripy!, July 28, 2010
Both our 6 month old and 5 year old wear these. In the summer when it cools down at night we put them on the baby to keep her little legs warm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love BabyLegs!, November 8, 2009
BabyLegs are genius! It's coming on winter in the north and they are a perfect layering piece that you don't have to pull off to change a diaper. My 7 month old has 3 pairs and wears them under pants, skirts, overalls - even her Halloween costume. The genius part is that they actually stay up and stay on - some generic brands don't so well. I only gave 4 stars instead of 5 because I wish they also came footed - like very long socks that actually stay up, so you wouldn't have to bother with socks either. One other thing - we did find a few pairs the other day at our local TJMaxx for $3.99 -- so it's nice to know they're ending up there too!

4.0 out of 5 stars 10 gallon pirate hat, August 26, 2008
This hat is GINORMOUS - though it looks super cute on the model. I have long straight hair and I'm drowning in this hat. I will have to curl/poof out my hair so the difference in size between my head and the the hat won't be as drastic.

The hat comes in a large box to prevent crushing the hat and you have to attach the feathers yourself. The hat has a velvety texture so it goes great with the faux-suede pirate costume.

I have bought 2 items from the seller Skimpy Outfits and I am very pleased with their customer service (fast shipping, reasonable prices)

5.0 out of 5 stars Freakin' brilliant product, August 10, 2009
Amazon Customer (Denver, Colorado) - See all my reviews
I only wish I had known about these with my first kiddo....with these, you can change your child's diaper without having to take off pants...is so smart - I wish I had thought to invent them. These will be AWESOME in the winter when our daughter would otherwise need to wear pants every day - these will save the hassle of getting pants on and off. These are also great because if your kid's pee or poop comes out of his/her diaper, you don't have to worry about pants getting messy since you won't need pants with these. A very smart product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Little Boys too!, March 27, 2010
I purchased my first pair for my 3-week old & just love them for my little boy. The look adorable paired with a simple onesie for hanging around the house or quick trips out. Make diaper changes a BREEZE...no having to yank on/off pants. On his little legs, they are pretty bunched up but will be able to grow with him. I am looking to buy a few more pairs...perfect for the diaper bag in the spring/summer. Hot outside/cold inside. Slip these on the legs w/shorts or rompers so he doesn't get too cold with the AC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very beautiful hat, October 27, 2009
Malcamar (Orlando, Florida) - See all my reviews
The hat arrived on time and it is a very beautiful hat. It looks exactly like the one pictured and it was the best pirate hat at the party we went to. Nice bows and gold trim. The hat has a wire around the edges which make it easy to mold if you want it more pointy towards the front. It is a large hat but I used a bandanna under it and it held very well. I'm very happy with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well..., April 26, 2008
This is incredibly soft. I put them on my two month old, theyre comfy. The only reason I didnt give it 5 stars was because it's a little messy until you've washed them a few times. I think it's cashmere so it kind of gets everywhere. That and some of the threading came loose (I resewed it myself). Besides that this product is very cute, very soft, and a great idea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, August 3, 2009
These work great in the summer with all the air conditioning, you can just easily slip them off and on when she gets hot or cold. Protects little knees from rug burn too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly "super soft"..., February 11, 2010